Chapter VI

He just stood there, then leaning closer towards the green haired female. Her eyes begin to blink a few times before adjusting to what was going on right in front of her. The male wraps his arm around her, warmly keeping her close to him. Being in his arms made Charlotte's cheeks flushed. He was so warm, his scent made her nose tingle. But being this close to him, in front of her door. Why was he here though? Charlotte thought that the possibility of Annabelle giving him her address or could it be something else.

His face was near her's, she stood frozen, not sure what to do at this point. His smell lingers, she almost feels the moment to sneeze. But what he did caught Charlotte off guard. Asclepius pressed his lips against hers, letting her have a taste of them. She responded to his kiss, finally closing her eyes. She wanted all of him, but that would be going too far. But his kiss was amazing and she already could not get enough of it. He placed his hands onto her shoulders, releasing himself from the kiss. Charlotte locked eyes with his.

"I want to give you that," Asclepius responded with a smile. Moving his hands back onto her waist. "I had a good time with you. Is it okay for us to continue seeing each other?"

Charlotte’s eyes widened, she could not believe what she was hearing. He had a good time with her and wants to continue. She was too speechless, that she could not speak. So she just nodded her head. His smile form into a grin. He hugged her even tighter.
Walking away from her home, she waves goodbye to her crush. Slowly opening the door, she looks inside before locking the door shut. After that, she ran upstairs to her bedroom. Crawls into her bed, grabbing the blankets. Charlotte never felt this type of sensation in her life before. It made her heart feel something different, too. 'Was this love?' She thought. And that kiss, was her first. Charlotte was glad he stolen it.

After a couple of hours resting, she got a phone call from Annabelle. It was what she thought, her friend did given him the information of where she lived. She knew by the question the brunette asked.

"Soo, how did everything go heading home~?" Annabelle smirked.

"I-It went well, but why given him my address without my permission, Annie?!" Charlotte flustered, gripping her blanket tightly.

"He wanted to know, I couldn't wait on you. Plus he wanted to see you again," the brunette replied.

"Even if, Annie, that was uncalled for.." the greenette shrugged, looking at her window across from her bed. "Try to at least inform me next time, please?"

"Alright, alright, fine.." Annabelle defeatedly answered. "So what did he told you?"

"We kissed and-" Charlotte got interrupted before she could continue. Once Annabelle heard the words "kissed" there was no stopping her.

"You two kissed?!" the brunette shouted through the phone.

"Y-yes, it was amazing." the greenette knew she was in trouble, but her words came flying out. Knowing that her friend is hearing all of this, it will not end well.

"Oooooo!"

"You know, he also told me he wants to continue seeing me~" Charlotte announced.

"I'm proud of you, Lotte, hopefully you two can be together someday as well." Annabelle encouraged, before hanging up the phone. Charlotte put the phone down, face planting onto the pillow. Screaming into it. This is not a dream, this was real. And Charlotte was going to treasure every moment.