SwedishFish Fluff?

G smirked, "I'm not gonna stop poking you until you give me attention ya know?"

Isk groaned, "G, it's 3 AM. Sleep."

"Not until you give me attention!" G was pouting at this point, all huffy-puff like a hog nose snake.

Isk was too tired to be flustered at the moment, "Cuddles?"

G gasped before hugging Isk, "Yes! Cuddles!"

Isk chuckled at Gman's excitement, "alright Gmish." They picked G up wary of his wings, goodness he was light. Then again he's small.

"Alright, shorty."

"Isky... Nooooo." G whined slightly snuggling up to Isk.

"Awwww- but it's so trueeeeee. You're a short, small,  and Adorable marshmallow."

G huffed again yawning, he snuggled closer to Isk. "Cold."

"Alright, alright, blanket?" Isk asked, yawning themself.

G nodded while Isk sat up still holding G with one arm walking over to a closet. G opened it and dragged a large and fluffy blue blanket before closing the closet door with the same hand.

"Blanket!"

"Yes, it's a blanket G." Isk walked back to the bed dropping G on the warm mattress.

G casually dragged Isk with him causing the later to fall across him.

Isk sputtered for a moment before forming intelligible words, "Gmish, why?" G was giggling at Isk's face, it was close to being beet red.

"Because!"

"You're not allowed to get up now, I can finally get you too sleep." Isk smiles at their smart maneuver.

"Iiiiisky, nooooo-" G tried to crawl out from under Isk, "at least get into a more comfortable position, half of you is off the bed!"

"Sleep first."

G grumbled for a moment before speaking, "fine, but only if you cuddle." He snickered.

"G, that's not how it works. But alright." Isk stood up and climbed onto the bed, lying down on the other side of G. "Happy?"

G nodded before shifting into the form of a cat and crawling onto Isk's lap. He curled up closing his eyes.

"That works too, now sleep." Isk started petting the Gcat yawning tiredly. While G purred, content with the attention.

Eventually they both fell asleep, although now G was being spooned by Isk, they had rolled over so G had adjusted. They would be a pretty flustered mess when they woke.

(The ending was rushed qwq I lost motivation suddenly-)