Chapter 18: Bus Rides Are Chaos Pt.1

Oikawa POV

I couldn't believe him, saying I should scent Shouyou, when we just decided that my scenting him in the first place was the problem. He had to be insane.....but Iwaizumi was almost always right, and he would never suggest anything bad for Shouyou. Could that be what he needed, I hadn't done it since it ended badly, and now that we thought that's what was wrong......Cautiously I approached Shouyou, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him from behind. He only tensed for a second before he realized it was me and then relaxed. Maybe Iwaizumi was right, maybe I should scent him......Sighing I told Shouyou to follow me and then lead him to the locker room.

I pulled him closer, wrapping one arm around his waist and putting the other on his cheek. He looked up at me shocked. All I could do was stare at him, my Shouyou.....looking up at me with his big bright eyes, eyes that had lost their joy but that was slowly coming back. His mouth, with his plump pinks lips parted just slightly. We were so close.......and yet....

"Oikawa whats up?" Shouyou asked, trying to sound nonchalant but failing, he was even more nervous now

"Shouyou, let me scent you." I said and his eyes widen with shock, he tried to back up but I pulled him closer so he was pressed to me

"W-what brought this on?" He asked, a slight blush forming on his checks

"I want to scent you, I think it will help calm you....."

There was shock written all over his face, then he frowned slightly, but it was gone in a instante. Then he looked away, his face heating up more.... I could feel a surge of emotions from him....Sadness, Anger, Happiness, Hurt, Anxiety......and his scent changed, he was nervous.....

"Shouyou please."

"I-I-uh...."

What was this, I wanted to scent him so bad....And I don't know why. The second Iwaizumi said it I loved the idea and wanted to, but I thought Shouyou would hate it. But now it was like I almost didn't care if he hated it or not, it was like the need to scent him was too much. I had to take a deep breath, tring to calm down..... It was Shouyou's choice......

"Okay....." Shouyou whispered, a jolt of happiness ran through me.

Sighing happily I rested my forehead on his for a second, pulling him closer. Then I kissed his nose, getting a shocked intake of breath in response, I smiled. Then I kissed his check, and then made a trail down his neck. Shouyou's breathless gasps encouraged me. Pulling down the collar of his shirt, revealing his chest...so white and flawless..... First I gave it a light kiss, and then licked it. Hoping he understood what I was going to do, giving him a chance to pull away.....he didn't. So I bit down, sucking and licking the spot, until I was sure a dark hickey was there.....happy that as I did so Shouyou clung to me as he choked back a moan. I gave the mark a light kiss, before kissing my way towards his scent gland. By the time I got there he was trembling already, Shouyou was so innocent..... I nuzzled into his scent gland, enjoying how his wonderful scent seemed to wrap around me. While scenting him, I let my hand travel, down his waist and into the edge of his shirt.

I paused, pulling back slightly to see if he was okay with this. His face was completely red, and he looked blissed out.....He was trembling and clinging to me. But what shocked my most was that he was showing me his neck, and when I didn't go back to scenting him....he whimpered slightly..... My Shouyou. It was the only thing on my mind as I nuzzled into his neck once more, receiving another whimper from him. Then I pulled back again, but before he could protest I brought our lips together. At first he was shocked and unresponsive, but he quickly melted into it, and when I licked his bottom lip he immediately opened his mouth......