𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

[ PROLOGUE ]

[ PROLOGUE ]

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

THE SOUNDS OF FLOWING WATER WAS HEARD WITHIN THE QUIET AND CALM RESIDENCE.

it was another normal day in your cafe, multiple people remained in their seats while sipping on their drinks and admiring the beautiful scenary of the garden and trees that surrounds the cafe. this certain cafe was fully decorated with plants and flowers along with some handmade paintings and crafts.

it's no wonder the cafe was a hugely known by the people along with the smp members too. it was a highly reccommended to anyone else and had multiple customers almost evey single day, you would had to get a reservation in order to be in this cafe as well.

currently, you were stirring a nice hot cup of tea while carefully placing it on the tray before picking it up and bringing it over to the customer. the uniform you wore consisted a knitted cardigan with a loose blouse and trouser pants and lastly a pair of converse.

your (h/c) hair was tied in twin braids and the dangling jeweled earrings hung from your ears. a silent yawn left your lips after placing the teacup in front of the young customer who thanked you graciously before their attention moved to their friend.

you adjusted the white gloves on your hands before walking back to the cashier. that was until the bells rang, signaling another customer has joined in. a small turn to face the customer and a simple greeting to meet a new member. "hello there and welcome to the meraki cafe."

however, this invitation had changed your entire life.

(EDITED)