The Great Escape

It was a normal old day in Ponyville and the mane seven, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Starlight (plus Spike), were all sitting at their table map eating apples. Little did they know, though, that far away in Tartarus, an evil scheme was brewing. Cozy Glow and Tirek were both coming up with an evil plan because Cozy Glow was stupidly placed right next to the very guy who helped her with her evil plan in the first place.

"It's no use trying to come up with a plan, Cozy. Without any magic, I'm too weak to even get out of these bars." Tirek said. Cozy thought for a moment.

"Didn't you say that Twilight and her friends used the magic of these creatures to open the door and escape Tartarus?" Cozy asked.

"Well, yes, but-"

"Then why don't you also use the magic of all these creatures?"

"I have to get out of these bars first. If only I had the tiniest bit of magic..." Cozy Glow thought for a moment.

"Take mine." she finally said.

"What?"

"Take my magic and use it to escape your cage." Tirek thought for a minute before nodding and consuming Cozy Glow's magic. He broke out of his bars with the little magic he had and then ate the magic of all the other creatures in Tartarus. He then blasted open the doors.

"Yes, Cozy, you little genius! Now, come and we shall conquer Equestria together." and together, the pony and the weird centaur thing walked out of the doors of Tartarus. They traveled to a nearby town and Tirek ate the magic of some ponies there and gained more strength.

"Twilight and her friends will stop you," one of the ponies weakly said "they always do!" Tirek lowered his face to the pony's.

"We'll see about that," he said before violently snapping the pony's neck. The others watched in horror. Tirek? Killing? What? When? How?

"This isn't a kids' show anymore." One of the ponies said. Tirek and Cozy Glow then continued their journey to the next town. Tirek then observed Cozy's flank. Whenever he consumed the magic of a pony, their cutie mark would disappear, but she appeared to have one still and it was different from her original. It was yellow and white in color, but Tirek couldn't tell what it was. "Say, what is your cutie mark?" he asked. Cozy Glow also turned her head towards her flank.

"Why, I don't know."

"Where'd it come from?" Cozy Glow thought for a moment.

"You know what? I think that Starlight pony took my cutie mark and swapped it with this one. She did dabble in cutie mark magic. I bet she stole mine!"

"How outrageous!" Tirek proclaimed. They then continued to travel.