Author's Note

So, as I'm sure you've figured out, this is supposed to be a shit fic. If you've read any of my previous two works, then you probably know I have a habit of writing really terrible fan-fictions. "Why do they do this?" you may ask and the answer is simple; because it's fun. I usually make a list of all the characters who appear in my fan-fictions, but this fan-fiction didn't really have any extra characters besides Aleu (well, and Santa Clause, but you probably already know who he is). So for those who don't know, I will give a brief explanation on who Aleu is.

Aleu, also known as the All Powerful Aleuminati (it's spelled wrong on purpose), is one of my OCs. She's quite an old one and used to be my most used one, however, I usually only use her in these fan-fictions now. Aleu is also kind of OP. She only has one weakness. Plot convenience. 

Also, I wrote this story BEFORE season nine came out. Meaning that this fan-fiction takes place before the events of the ninth season. Not only that, but since Cozy Glow essentially straight up DIES in this story, it is safe to assume that most of the events of season nine don't actually take place in the alternate universe this fanfic takes place in.

Anyways, that is all! Thank you for taking the time to read this train wreck of a fanfic and enjoy the rest of your day!