The Party Prep

It was a normal day in Ponyville and the mane seven (plus Spike) were all sitting at their table map eating apples. All except Pinkie Pie, who was bouncing around Ponyville adding last minute details for her 'We Defeated The Crazy Twelve Year Old' party. Aleu was up in the air with some dark purple transparent wings that she gave herself so she could fly (even though she could fly without them).

"Okay, now put this balloon right there." Pinkie Pie said, handing-or would it be hoofing?- Aleu the balloon.

"Consider it done." Aleu said as she placed the balloon in its designated spot. Then a green colored pony with pink and white hair came running towards them.

"Oh, hey, Minty! Where's Twilight?"

"....Broken...."

"You broke Twilight?"

"N-no, I broke your party cannon."

"You what?"

"Well, you said you wanted it to be at the perfect angle and it had slanted a bit so I tried to reposition it for you and it completely fell apart..." the pony spoke fast and nervously.

"Minty! Minty! Minty!"

"I know! I know! I know!" Aleu then landed beside them and her wings disappeared.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Minty broke the Here Comes Chris- I mean- my party cannon!" Pinkie replied. Aleu looked at Minty.

"Aw, fuck. I can't believe you've done this." she said. She then looked over the pony.

"Also, I'd change your manestyle. You just look like an Applejack recolor right now and that offends my childhood." Aleu said. Minty looked at her in confusion. "Nevermind." Aleu said, shaking her head. Then Starlight approached them.

"Hey, guys. Need any help setting up?" She asked.

"Nope, I think we're all good." Aleu said, glaring at the pony.

"Well, ok.." she said. Aleu just continued to stare at her. Starlight looked at her sides as if she were possibly looking at somepony next to her.

"Aleu, what are you talking about? We have a real crisis here! Minty broke my party cannon!" Pinkie said.

"Your party cannon? Ah, oh no not your party cannon!"

"Am I the only one questioning how exactly a well put together party cannon just collapses with one's mere touch?" Aleu asked.

"I'm sure it happens all the time." Starlight said.

"Yeah, maybe..." Aleu said as she narrowed her eyes.

"Well, ok then. I'm gonna go check on Twilight and the others. See if they're done eating apples and all. Bye!" Starlight then raced off.

"Something seems awfully sus about her." Aleu said.

"I thought she seemed suspicious." Minty said. Aleu simply face palmed with her paw.

"If we were on a boat and that boat was sinking because of too heavy cargo, I vote throwing Minty into the ocean first." Aleu said before turning back towards decorating.

"Seconded." Pinkie agreed before turning to help her. Minty just stood there for a minute thinking over what was just said. Starlight entered Twilight's castle, but instead of going into the throne room where everypony else was, she went into the library and scoured the shelves by the walls. She searched them until she came to a book entitled 'Obvious Secret Passageways 101' and the bookcase slid open revealing a, yep you guessed it, secret passageway. She trotted down the staircase on the other side and the shelf closed up behind her. She came to a chamber. There wasn't much in it besides some old books, a table, and a few chairs, though. On the table, however, was a jar with a light blue wisp in it.

"Hello, Glim Glam. Just came to check on you. Making sure you haven't escaped on me. We don't need you flying around ponyville telling everypony about our little secret now do we?" Starlight-who-wasn't-really-Starlight said to the jar. The wisp shook around a bit, but could not escape the jar. "I need your body if I am to achieve ULTIMATE REVENGE, now aren't I?" The pony circled the table as she talked. Some wispy sounds came from the wisp, but none of them were decipherable as words. "It's ok Glimmy, I forgive you for trying to escape." Said Starlight-who-wasn't-really-Starlight as she gently caressed the jar with a hoof. She then made her way back up the stairs and out of the library. She did say she'd get Twilight, after all.