Ouroboros

“ You dare to challenge me!? You own father??!! ” Trigon is enrage.

“ What you did back to Azarath makes me sick!” Rachel scream.

"Then, you shall face your doom, Traitor!!! “ Trigon activate his laser eyes.

Rachel hold it by projecting her energy against it. As both father and daughter energy colliding, Damian run toward Trigon.

He swiftly climbing Trigon’s back and held the sword over his head. One slash, one of Trigon’s horn was cut. Damian smile as he succeeded.

Trigon was distracted and Raven’s energy pass over his and knock Trigon down. Frustrated defeat by his daughter, he seen Damian and fired him with his laser eyes.

“Now, that’s a coward move!” Damian shouted as he avoiding the lasers. "Dang it, John! I can’t attack him at closer range!! ” Damian huffed as he tried his best avoid the deadly ray from the gigantic demon which leading him closer toward Trigon.

Trigon smirked, using both of his hand amplify his powerful blow toward the young assassin.

Damian saw it as the shadow coming close to him.

However it is halted. Raven using her strength as she levitated above Damian’s head. Her four eyes now glow in red along with aglaopoctis crystal sending terror to anyone who lay their eyes on her. “I shall banish you.” Raven’s voice echoed in the enveloped atmosphere.

Using her magic, seven shadow cloak suddenly come out from her forehead crystal. Each of them reveal different color of their cloak represent seven point cakra. As they swirl and combined with Raven’s body, her vessel ignite white light.

“What the…. ” Damian witnessed something beyond his logic explanation. The girl he sees now appeared in white robe and with ease she thrown off the weight of her father’s hands.

Trigon surprised as all of his four eyes went large when he sees his conduit, Raven now emitted painful ray for his eyes.

“You will not come here. You will not touch this land with your feet. For you… Are NOT welcome here. ” Raven warn him.

Raven held her hand as it glows with both light and dark color aura. Her shadow grown out and rise in the shape of a bird, emitting high pitch shriek that almost deafen Damian’s ears.

“Thou shalt be sealed to the other side!! Now and Forever!!!” Raven’s shadow enveloped the giant embodiment of evil and quickly went to the dimension portal.

The red sigma beneath start to fade and so as the blue sigil around them. Raven waves her hand, drawing the Mark of Seal in Azarath’s language placed in front of the broken dimension seal that held Trigon.

John quickly join them as the process begun. He then, stood there with open arms, reciting ancient language and the blur ancient rune start to appear surrounding the portal.

As soon as Raven completed another mark of seal, John tied the rune around it like chain, hoping Trigon won’t be escaped from that portal opening again.

The girl slowly settled herself on the ground right in front of the young assassin and the british mage.

She removed her hood revealing her face. Solace and at tranquility. “ I’m sorry for the trouble. If it wasn’t because you guys help me, things wouldn’t be like this. ” she bowed her head as an apology.