Azarath Metrion Zinthos

The air pressure from the sigma area changes and it almost took their breath away.

In a swift, Ms. Daisy quickly pulled Rachel to the center before John could.

“ Shit!!” He tried to enter the sigma but to no avail, as if it was protected, it repel John as result, he landed on the grass field.

“Now, Raven, stand straight and greet your father!” Ms. Daisy with her unnatural voice roar across the field.

As Rachel stare ahead the portal, she could see four glowing red eyes across the dimension. Her father.

“My daughter. It is time.” Her father let out dark energy which connect to Rachel.

“Nooo..” Rachel plead her father to stop what he’s doing.

”Accept it ,my daughter. It is your destiny!!!” Trigon roared and the intensity of the energy increase, as if she was charged with energy like a battery, Rachel floats with her glowing white eyes and her hands held side by side forming a circlet sigma in font of the portal then, it shattered.

The smoke from the other side start to enter the earth atmosphere.

John, gained his conscious and witness Trigon trying to get out from the portal. “ Rachel!!!” he shouted but Rachel was rather act as a conduit connecting the earth and Hell dimension.

He thrown his brown wind trench coat aside and held his hand. Chanting ancient language,the blue sigil appeared at where he held and along at the portal entrance.

As if there’s barrier, Trigon unable to come out from the ritual area as the sigil begun to appear more around the site. “Need someone to shut down the portal…” John mumbled as he concentrated his energy to the sigil to contained Trigon who is now banging and kicking the ‘wall’. Ms. Daisy is hiding beneath Rachel where she is now floating about 15 feet above the ground.

“Is it done yet?” a voice came from behind.

“ Damian!!”

He glanced behind then toward the ritual site.” Ms. Daisy is one of them!!” John shouted.

“How’s the so called elite member?”

“Knock them out as usual.” said Robert aka Damian as he wearing gloves and unsheathed his sword from aback. “ Any plan, Constantine?” as he observed the situation.

“We need to wake Rachel up! She’s being act as a connection. But we have problem. Trigon and Ms. Daisy are there so it’s seems a bit hard to…” John explained the situation.

“TT” Damian scoffed . “ You should know, John, Challenge make things interesting.” he smirked then walk toward the barrier.

“Get ready!!” John shouted and adjusting his stand. In blink of an eye, one of the sigil disappear and Damian dashed toward it as soon as it appeared again.

“I’m in.” he whisper. As he observing, suddenly Ms.Daisy running with a dagger in her hand. He avoid her mindless swish as that old woman tried to attack.

“Die, you bastard!!” Ms. Daisy husky voice roar once again.

“ You stole my word, Ms. Daisy.” Damian chuckled and without hesitant he hit the old woman forehead with his sword handle but indeed, the “old woman’ be able to block it with immerse force. Then, she give Damian a solid punch.

“Damn, she’s good.” as Damian successfully block it.

He has an idea.

“Hey, grandma!!! Try to hit me again!” Damian taunted the enraged elder.

“Then, say your last word, BOY.” she gives Damian an uppercut. Damian purposely not holding back letting him taking this blow. As the old woman send his flying straight up, extend his arm prepared to grab Rachel and it work eventually!

He pulled Rachel down and landed steadily on the ground. Rachel who is now awake shaking her head. “ What happen??” she asked then, as she looked around she’s was shocked.

Quickly Damian pulled her to side avoiding Ms. Daisy from hitting Rachel.Then, Damian run towards the elder , sliding with his sword sheath hitting her knees. the Old woman fall then Damian hurried knock her head with the sword handle and she has ‘asleep’.

“One down, The big one to go.” he mentally noted.

"Robert!! You can’t beat him! He’s way much stronger!” Rachel tell him.

Trigon heard his daughter, he turn his head towards that direction and transfer the evil lightning aura toward his only daughter. As the aura hit Rachel, she tried to fight it off.

“ I’m not a puppet! Stop it!!” Raven scream while holding her head.

Damian then, dashed forward toward Trigon with his katana.

Effortless, Trigon block it by smack him aside. “Ugghh!” He hit the barrier then landed on the ground. Quickly he back flip on his feet, Trigon stomp his feet which almost hit Damian, but he escaped, barely.

Rachel closes her eyes trying to concentrated in not give in to her father influence. Then she heard voices. Her voices. The emotion spectrum.

“Raven!” Happiness acknowledged her.

” The black box! Open the black box!!” said the knowledge.

Rachel fish out the box which her mother gave from her hoodie pocket. As soon she open it, the red jewel in it as if it’s throbbing.

“ Quick!! Put it in your forehead!! The Aglaophotis crystal!!” Brave shouted.

Rachel quickly do what she said. As soon as she put it on, the Aglaophotis crystal glows in red.

Her father Dark force now become weak as the crystal absorbing and neutralize it.

“W-what??!” she’s in disbelieved. “Mother…” she cried as the crystal that her mother gave protect her from dark influence.

“Azarath Mentrion Zinthos.” she heard. A distinct voice she from her head.

‘Azarath Metrion Zinthos?” she recite along and suddenly her hand fill with dark aura. “ I remember now!” she exclaimed.

Damian constantly avoid Trigon’s attack, he manage to give several cut to the Devil but it healed rapidly. Damn.

Damian regain his balance after he avoid Trigon’s punch. Before he realize, Trigon is about to use his whole body to slam him onto the ground.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!!!”

Damian heard a distant voice and he felt the aura enveloped him pulling him from there. “Rachel??!” as he saw Rachel with her hand orchestrated the aura and land him beside her.

“ Are you okay?” she asked him.

“Well, your father is about to smack me down with his body, so, pretty much.” he commented as his eyes still focus on Trigon who is getting up from the ground.

“I’ll finish this.” she said then put her hand onto his chest and the wound he get while fighting with the elite group and Trigon are healed. She smiled then pacing to her father with her hand held further.

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!!” she shouted and start to levitate where she matches with her father’s height. This time, she will not run.