INT. LIVING ROOM COUCH - AUGUST EIGHTEENTH, TWO AM

MERCURY, AZLYN, LUNA, JUPITER and, JOURNEY crowd around WILLOW. WILLOW is screaming, crying and thrashing around on the couch.

BACKGROUND NOISE AS GIRLS TALK AMONGST THEMSELVES

LUNA
Should we wake her up?

MERCURY
We can't. We have to just wait this out.

JUPITER
I hate seeing her like this.

AZLYN
I hate being so helpless.

JOURNEY
Merc, isn't there anything you can do?

MERCURY bites her lip and lets out a small sigh. She moves a little closer to Willow, careful not to get hit by WILLOW's flying limbs. She begins to rub circles in the middle of WILLOW's eyebrows, then moves to the upper inside of her ears. After, she applies pressure to the shoulders, at the base of the thumb and then three finger-widths away from her wrist. WILLOW begins to calm down until finally, she becomes still.

MERCURY
These are pressure points, they help calm anxiety. Willow taught me how to do those awhile back.

AZLYN
We're really concerned, isn't there anything we can do, to you know, speed up the grieving process?

MERCURY drops her head and slowly shakes it.

MERCURY
I can't believe you asked me that. It's been a little over a month since Ryn's death. We can't rush her, we can only be there for her and support her. [scolding look at the girls] You guys need to be patient.

All of the girls stand there looking ashamed before retreating back to their rooms.

I'm sorry, Little One. You don't deserve this. [lightly kisses her hand.]