INT. LIVING ROOM - TEN PM

The room is set up like a jury.

MERCURY, LUNA, JUPITER, JOURNEY, AZLYN, are seated in the jury box. WILLOW is in the judge's box.

WILLOW
I'm sure we all know why I gathered you here today.

MERCURY, LUNA, JUPITER, JOURNEY & AZLYN
We know.

AZLYN
The only person that didn't look surprised was Hades, which leads me to believe he was promised to secrecy.

MERCURY
I asked Styx how she got the abortion and she told me it was through Planned Parenthood.

JUPITER
And you usually need a parent's permission to go through with that, so she either told Mom or Dad.

LUNA
It's obviously Dad, they were always close.

JOURNEY
Plus, Mom doesn't believe in abortions.

They all still.

WILLOW
Oh my god, that's why Styx hates Mom!

JOURNEY
And why Mom kicked Dad out then divorced him.

JUPITER
She's been raped, beaten, forced into an abortion, Dad was cast away and Willow moved out.

MERCURY
And she's had no one to talk to.

AZLYN
We are horrible sisters.

JUPITER
How are we going to solve this problem?

WILLOW
Tomorrow we'll have another family meeting.

JUPITER
Enough talking about this, I want to make him pay. [slams fist on table]

MERCURY & WILLOW
That isn't going to solve anything, Jupiter. [they both look at each other]

MERCURY
We all want our pound of flesh, but right now what we really need to do is be there for Styx.

WILLOW
Because that's what Styx needs from us. We will hold a family meeting tomorrow and get some issues off their chest. It's clear we have some communication issues. I should have asked Styx what was wrong when I saw her aura color and I-- [quietly] should have been more attentive to who she was really grieving.

AZLYN
[lightly touches her shoulder] Willow? What's wrong?

WILLOW
That first night when we had a family dinner when all of you had left...we had a discussion about who we were grieving and I unassumingly guessed it was Dad for her, but she was grieving the loss of her unborn child as well.

JUPITER is shaking from anger. JOURNEY keeps putting her hair up and then taking it down. AZLYN is humming. MERCURY looks like she's happily stabbing people in her mind. WILLOW is flexing her fingers.

This meeting is adjourned. Get some rest. There will be changes in this house starting tomorrow.

Everyone disperses.

Willow lies down on the couch.