4AM MT - I'D RATHER GO OUT WITH THE GIANT SQUID

Why hello there, it's Rosie! This thought is EnterUsernameHere394 's. I'm just writing it down.

~~~

So sometime after the M-word incident, Lily goes to Hogsmeade with a guy that's not James (😢😢). The whole time they were wandering around Hogsmeade, Lily had an odd feeling that she was being followed.

Her date (not even worth mentioning his name seeing as how he's not our deerest Jamieboi) and she decide to sit down in the Three Broomsticks. They drink butterbeer, chat and all that when suddenly the pub door opens and in comes something that most accurately resembles a big, blue lump.

Upon closer inspection though, you can see that the lump also has some parts sticking out from it. The big blue lump with the stick-out parts comes over to Lily's table.

"Will you go out with me now?" He says.

Something about that voice...

"Now that I'm officially the giant squid?"

James.

And that's when she realizes that this is, in fact, James in an awfully half-assed giant squid costume. And Lily's date clearly decided that she came with a little too much baggage, for he seemed terribly enthusiastic about leaving after that.

And much to James' surprise Lily would actually thank him for scaring away the unnamed guy, saying that the last few hours had been the most awkward ones she'd ever experienced.

Later, Lily would also learn that it was actually Sirius, Remus and Peter, who had made the costume for a then disgruntled James.

~~~

I love you! 🧡🧡🧡

FOR JILY!

~Rosie xx