Halloween

Hero's-
Halloween is just around the corner, and whats better then UA is deciding to hold a Halloween party. Why? No one knew other than the fact a class persuaded the teachers. Either way, the Halloween party was open to all classes of every year, and even plus one's from outside of the school.  Now was the time to get a Halloween costume for the party!

Do you have matching costumes with someone? What costume do you have? Who do you go to the party with? Do you stick with anyone at the party? What do you do?

Villains -
Even though most villains thought that Halloween was completely useless. Though for you Halloween was okay.

・(if your crush is also a villain) Some of the other villains thought that it would be fun to raid a Halloween store. Not to steal anything as it would be kinda useless, but just to have some fun. So now you, crush, and a few other villain friends have gone into a Halloween store.

・(if your crush is a hero) Crush had been talking about the Halloween party at UA. And decided this would be one of the times that you could go with them. You both go to a Halloween store to get some costumes. And then you both go to the party, you decided a fake name to go by when others ask who you are.

What costumes do you try? What costume do you use for the party? What do you do?