Supernatural

The world is a not-so-normal place as monsters or supernatural beings have come forth. It's been years and the human race had been against these beings since the very beginning. Ghosts, werewolves, demons, witches and warlocks, vampires, and even more of these beings stay in hiding to stay safe. They aren't always safe though, as with the supernatural beings, come the monster hunters.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

OC simply lives their life as best as they could with monster hunters being everywhere, nowhere seems to be safe. They manage their best and stay cautious as to who they might be around. Blending in with humans isn't always an option, and preferably it would be safer to avoid interactions in case.

It doesn't help that when OC is moving from one place to another in order to keep themself from being tracked. They are quick to have a run-in with a monster hunter, although able to avoid them for the most part, it is intriguing to see that the so-called monster hunter seemed to have no idea what they were doing.

OC figured it was some type of hunter in training though without another to guide them, even without the proper training they had a keen sense which OC avoided. They should keep moving and avoid this situation they could have been holding up an act to trick monsters into believing they weren't real hunters.

But OC's distracted thoughts screwed them over and it wasn't long until there was a crossbow bolt that just barely caught on their clothes and stuck itself in a tree. OC looked to see crush staring down the sights of a crossbow with it aimed at their head. Silent and hesitating. OC didn't know if they should risk a bolt to their arm and run or stay still and stare crush down.

Crush didn't lower the crossbow and seemed ready to pull the trigger at any time, OC took note of the other weapons crush had on them. OC couldn't exactly play dumb and act like a human at this moment, and crush hesitated too much that OC decided to simply take the bolt out of the tree and disconnect from their clothing. Looking back at Crush.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*There are plenty of different monsters/supernatural ideas so there aren't limits to what OC can be, so just make sure to tell me.

*Also if you would like OC and Crush can switch places in being the creature and hunter.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What type of creature are you? What do you do? What do you say to Crush who's holding a crossbow to your head?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro -

*she's an angel but made out of light, she can look human, or made of light, or a mix like the drawing

My OC Tori would be a Dragon, pretty obvious, but they have a dragon form that have black scales fading to a light blue. They are technically an ice dragon, so it kinda fits with their brand.

My OC Anika is fae (technically a fairy) but she can shrink her size to be like a pixie.