Let's Marvin Gaye

Okay so like, I know I promised that I will have three chapters out two days ago. However, I've been really busy lately. To make it up to you, I have some surprises in this chapter. Everything (but the lyrics and songs) were made by me.

And get it on.

I groaned and stretched my various arms. It was an alarm clock that woke me up, but not MY alarm clock.

The fucking radio fucker was fucking parading through the fucking hallway, fucking waking every fucking body the fuck up. It's too fucking early for this mother fucking bullshit! Why the fuck am I saying fuck so fucking much. Fuck!

I finally arrive downstairs only to find that fucking alarm clock looking like he's been up and productive for hours. You know, like an asshole.

I slumped down on the barstool and began chatting with an equally exhausted Husker. He didn't even argue when I asked him for a cocktail, busting one out for himself as well.

That's when Charlie and Vaggie hopped down the stairs. Well, Charlie bounced, and Vaggie stumbled down.

"We are doing musical therapy today!" Charlie jumped up and down.

"What?" Husker stopped drinking to turn to Charlie.

"Musical therapy asshole. You know, like singing," Vaggie remarked.

Charlie continued, "I was talking about it with Mimzy; she said it was something she did when she first arrived down here

Charlie continued, "I was talking about it with Mimzy; she said it was something she did when she first arrived down here. It helped her through a lot, and she recommended it to me. Please! We can try it for twenty minutes, and if you don't like it, then we don't have to continue."

"You will have to force my ass at gunpoint, and even then, I would still want you to kill me," Husker drank from his booze.

"We can work with that," Vaggie remarked with a hand on her hip.

"C'mon Husky, wouldn't you like to sing a duet with me?" I leaned against the bar top, and Husker just flipped me off.

"Well, in my personal judgment, I believe it's a phenomenal idea," Alastor announced brightly, "Where will we host it?"

"It will be right here in the lobby! We have brought a mix-shift stage from one of the upper floors! We were going to have it in one of the ballrooms but, I had imagined that is too formal," Charlie shrugged her shoulders.

Nifty, Vaggie, and Charlie helped set up the stage. I went upstairs to grab some fairy lights I had stored away.

Of course, Vaggie asked why I had them and what have I been doing with them. They could be for decoration! (Though, let's face it, there's some kinky motherfuckers out there.)

(...)

(Don't ask.)

I will admit, while the set was nothing grand, it was quite cute.