Transfer Student

This is the first one shot hope you enjoy bc it was fun writing this

----------------

Natalie was sitting in her maths class not paying attention like everyone else does in math. She was looking out the window admiring the way the wind blew the nearly dead branches of the tree outside when her eyes drifted to a very handsome boy with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

The boy had quite broad shoulders for a 17-year-old and was also very muscular. He was wearing just a pair of school shorts and a formal white button-down shirt. In the middle of winter. It wasn't necessarily that cold where you had to wear a thick jacket and scarf, but it was still cold.

Natalie thought he was quite handsome. But judging by the faraway look in his eyes he wasn't paying attention just like she was. She didn't actually know a lot about him, but he was a transfer student from South Africa.

Natalie thought why he was so buff was because he was most likely a rugby player. She didn't know a lot about the sport, but it was like football, but it was riskier. They didn't wear helmets or shoulder pads; it was just their jersey they had to protect themselves with and a sort of fabric cap that protects their ears when they scrum.

Her eyes drifted back out the window when she saw a bird sitting on one of the branches looking through the window intently as if it were interested in what the teacher was saying. She let out a small chuckle and looked back at the teacher and decided that she should actually start paying attention not noticing the pair of blue eyes on her.

---

Jason was sitting in the most boring class ever. Can you guess what it is? If you guessed math you were right. He, of course, wasn't paying attention he was just staring of into space when saw out the corner of his eye a girl.

She was looking out the window just past his head. She was beautiful. She had short black hair that was perfectly messy. Her eyes were the most beautiful amber he has ever seen. Even in the ugly school uniform she still looked gorgeous.

Her name was Natalie if he remembered correctly. Just when her eyes wandered to his face he looked away and tried to suppress the oncoming blush. While she looked at him he was desperately trying not to blush. When he saw her looking away he looked back at her. He saw her look out the window and smile and laugh quietly.

God, she's adorable, Jason thought when he looked back at the teacher this time paying attention.

---

Natalie was at lunch when she was rudely shoved off the bench and onto the floor. When she looked up she saw one of the cheerleaders, Ana, looking down at her with fake pity while her friends were giggling behind their hands. 'God, can't they leave me alone for just one day?' Natalie thought when she stood up and went to take her food from the table.

She had was harshly slapped away by the same cheerleader. Natalie glared daggers at her. "What's your problem?" Natalie asked apprehensively.

"You were in my spot." Ana's voice was high-pitched and nasally. Natalie internally grimaced. "Well you could have just told me to move, not shove me off of the bench," she said slightly pissed off.

"I didn't want to," she replied. Natalie had had enough of the conversation and just walked away. When she walked out of the cafeteria she didn't notice the same pair of blue eyes following her as she walked away.

---

Jason was staring at Natalie again. He didn't think he was staring, just closely observing the girl. He watched as one of the cheerleaders walk over to her and shoved her off the bench.