Chapter 1: A new start

You walked through the entrance of your new working place, the „Naval Criminal Investigative Services" Headquarters, or short: „NCIS". Before you got here, you were unemployed and still living at your parents' house. But now, you got a job here and you were glad; it was the start of a new life; a new chance given to you by your new colleagues.

You entered the office and walked past the desks of the former secret service agent, special agent Kate Todd, and special agent Tony Dinozzo, towards the elevator. On your way, you walked into someone. „Sorry! I-I wasn't looking..." you said shyly since you didn't know anyone yet. „It's fine, but... Hey, you're the new agent (L/N), right?" the person asked. „Indeed, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And you are....." you were about to ask your new boss, special agent Jethro Gibbs, but before you could, he interrupted you. „Gibbs." he answered your halfway spoken sentence. „Oh, right... So... Where's the elevator to the forensic- and autopsy lab? I just wanna say Hi to my new colleagues real quick." you said. „Right there, 3. and 2. floor downwards." Gibbs said, pointing to the elevator to your right. You thanked him and swiftly made your way in the elevator, pressed to button for the 2. floor, the forensic lab, and waited for the elevator to stop. You were surprisingly positive to meet your new co-worker. You were also a forensic scientist which made things easier to get to know each other. Little did you know you were about to meet a woman that would change your life forever.
Word count: 308

A/N: This one was pretty short, but I'll do a lot more chapters later.
Also: My Discord's Empress_07 #2186, so be free to add me. Hope you enjoyed and remember: Stay save and stay online! 🤟❤️
-Empress