The aftermath,the peace

Nicole's POV

Nicole arrives at the café and immediately spots Waverly. She makes her way across the small shop. It is vacant besides Waverly, a barista, and I. I think this is the perfect spot for our first date. It's calm and quiet and relaxed. Waverly gets up and gives me a tight welcoming hug. I am comforted by her scent and her energy. I swear there's just something about her. I just feel so connected already. I go and order a coffee for me and Waverly. I get her a vanilla dipped donut. They smell so good.

Waverly's POV

Nicole is heading back to the table. She's so tall and slender it amazes me how someone can be so beautiful. She gets back to the table with two coffees and a vanilla dipped donut. I look in shock as she sets it down. "Vanilla dipped donuts are my favorite, how did you know?" To which she replies with a wink.
"Nicole you are the most interesting person I've ever met"
"I could say the same about you. You make me feel like I've known you forever."
"The first time I laid eyes on you I know that you were special."
Nicole blushes. She's cute when she blushes

Nicole and Waverly sit in the café for hours. They talk about what they've experienced, how they got to where they are today, who they are now. The date is the best either of them have been had.
  Since the café closes soon they decide to go on a walk. Nicole pays the bill and they are leave. When they leave the pale moon light is shining through the clouds. They just talk and they feel more connected to each other than anyone they had ever met. They find a park and sit on a bench. Waverly tells Nicole that they should talk more and really get to know each other. Waverly really feels like this is meant to be. Nicole slowly inches toward Waverly till finally there legs are touching. Waverly looks up in surprise at the touch. Her expression softens are her eyes meet Nicole's. 
Nicole says that it's getting late and that she'll drive Waverly back to the homestead. The drive was quick because the park wasn't far. When they arrive Nicole gets out and opens Waverly's door. As she gets out of the car Nicole shuts the door. They are standing face to face with Waverly up against the car, Nicole looks her in the eyes and slowly leans down. Her lips find Waverly's and captures them in a kiss. It is slow and soft. Nicole pulls back and Waverly smiles. They walk up the steps of the homestead and hug.
"Goodnight Haught"
"Goodnight Waves"