Four: Virgil

Remus dragged Virgil away from Logan's room and Virgil glanced back scared.

"I know you want revenge on my dad....but please don't hurt me! Please!" Remus stopped walking and grabbed Virgils wrist tighter. Virgil winced. He shoved Virgil into the wall.

"He wouldn't listen to me, and if he did then you wouldn't be in this situation...now sit down and shut up." Remus dragged Virgil through a door. He forced him to sit down in front of a vanity and suddenly a few people surrounded him. "Get him ready, I'll be back in an hour." They nodded as Remus left.

"Oh sweetie..." one of the women knelt down in front of Virgil and sighed. "Guys, he's a kid."

"Still have to do it sis, you know we've never let him down." One of the women walked over and started applying makeup to Virgils face.

"Okay but....This is an actual child he plans on selling off!" The women all started arguing and Virgil just stared at himself in the mirror in horror. Tears flowed down his face as he realized what was just said. Remus was going to sell him. He would never see Logan...never see Janus or Roman or Patton ever again.

"You..." Virgil looked at the women in the mirror. "You can't let him do this! My dads back there-."

"Oh sweetie..." she knelt in front of him. He shook his head.

"Please..." tears flowed down his face. "I didn't even say goodbye..."

"I'm sorry he took you, I know you must be having a hard time with this...but you will be going to a much happier place than with your father." She smiled. He glared at her as she applied more makeup to his face.

"You know that isn't true! Why are you letting him sell me off! This won't end well!" Virgil went to stand but the women shoved him back down.

"Stop trying to run bunny." She laughed.

"Are you three serious?" Virgil glared at them. "I want my dad!" All sympathy from their faces left.

"Fucking deal with it, you won't see him anymore. Clearly your dad doesn't want you kid if he just gave you up to Remus." She applied lipstick to Virgils face harshly. Virgil started to cry again.

"Please you can't! Please Logan actually loves me he didn't give me up! Remus forced me away from him! Remus is hurting him! Please don't let him take me away from my dad! Don't let him hurt my dad more!"

"Aww is little bunny scared?" The women shoved something at him. "Too bad, so sad." Virgil glared at the outfit.

"I'm not putting this on!" He glared at it.

"Go." They shoved him into a room and he glared at it. "If you aren't in the outfit in the next few minutes you crybaby I'll come in there  and put it on you myself." Virgil looked at himself in the mirror and felt tears flow down his cheeks. He looked down at the outfit and slowly took off his sweater. He held it as he started to shake. He didn't want to. He couldn't do this. He'd never see Logan again. Suddenly the door flew open. "Oh for the love of everything, you are one pain in the ass." Virgil backed away in fear.

"Please don't make me wear that..."

"You have to." She walked over and he backed up more.

"It's a dress! If you haven't exactly noticed I'm a guy!" He cried. She shoved him against the wall and took off his shirt. "Stop! Please just stop!" He started shaking as he remembered Linus. The women backed away and he fell to the ground. "I-I'll put it on just...just don't touch me."

"Look kid, I don't care what you have going on up here..." she tapped his head. "But you are now going to go off somewhere and be happy, aren't you excited? Just throw on the dress and let me fix up your makeup."

"I'm happy with Logan!" Virgil struggled against the women. "Please, I don't want to go anywhere! Why are you even helping Remus!?"

"Helping Remus? Oh no honey, Remus is helping us. Ever since he got out of prison that is. We let him stay here and he helps us by you know, kidnapping people and forcing them-."

"WHY! WHY CANT YOU LET ME GO HOME!" Virgil struggled against her but stopped when he realized how useless it was.

"We could, but you are just so cute you'd sell for a pretty penny." She squeezes his cheeks. "Now, dress." Virgil shakily started to take off his clothes, he put the skirt on and then the top and she zipped him up. He backed away from her.

"Please...let me see him to say goodbye at least?" She rolled her eyes.

"If I can get you the chance to say goodbye will you fucking cooperate?" She asked. Virgil nodded his head. She grabbed his arm and dragged him down many corridors until they reached a door. She knocked and Remus opened the door.

"What?" He asked. She dragged Virgil through the door.

"He won't shut up, let him say goodbye to his dad and he'll cooperate completely." She folded her arms across her chest. Remus rolled his eyes.

"Fine, he's in there." He gestured at the bedroom. Virgil was dragged towards the door and she opened it. Logan looked up and when he saw Virgil he started to cry.

"V-Virgil?" Virgil ran over to him and held him in a hug. "Oh god what have they done..." Logan looked up at the women. "He's a child!"

"I'll leave you alone, I need to speak with Remus anyways." She walked out. Virgil shakily pulled away from Logan.

"A-are you okay?" Virgil asked. Logan laughed.

"I should be asking you that." He looked at the purple dress. "God what the hell are you wearing?" Logan took off his sweater and wrapped it around Virgil.

"Dad..." Virgil looked at the door and then back at Logan. "T-They want to sell me."

"What!" Logan looked at the door. Virgil looked up and looked over seeing Remus.

"Oh did I not tell you about that Loggie? Yeah, little Virg is gonna go for a few trips and then he'll be back. But...that's if he behaves." Remus chuckled. "The lovely ladies letting me live here are getting him a nice job~"

"Remus you can't! Please! Please you can't!" Logan wrapped his arms around Virgil and started to cry. "Please tell me this is a sick joke and you aren't really going to try and separate us..." Remus walked over and laughed.

"You did this to him, just remember that." Remus ripped Virgil from Logan's arms. Virgil looked back at Logan as he started to cry harder. Before Logan could run to Virgil Remus had attached the chains to his wrist. "Behave."

"VIRGIL!" Virgil struggled against the women as she went to drag him from the room. He broke away from her and ran at Logan.

"It's not your fault..." he whispered into Logan's ear. "And I will get back to you I promise." Logan smiled sadly as Virgil kissed his cheek. "I love you dad."

"I-I love you too."

AN oh my fucking god kill me I just cried my eyes out writing this! Below is the dress Virgil was wearing