Seventeen: Remus

⚠️TW rape, hospitals, manipulative parent⚠️

Years ago:

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Remus pulled away from them quickly. "Fuck off! You can't just use me like a rag doll!" One of the women walked over and shoved him against the wall. He winced and glared at her the best he could.

"We can always get Roman, since he seems to be better at cooperating anyways..." she started to walk away and Remus looked up at her.

"Stay away from my brother." He immediately stepped forward. "Don't you dare hurt him..."

"Acting all big and tough now? Oh come on we all know you want him out of your life anyways." She walked over and Remus backed up from her. "It's you or him Duke."

"Fucking lay a hand on Roman, and I'll fucking kill you myself." She pushed him against the wall and leaned down forcing her lips on his. He kissed back and she pulled away.

"What a naughty mouth." She licked her lips. "Come on, time to go to my room Duke." Remus wiped tears from his eyes as she dragged him after her. They entered a room and she locked the door behind him.

"I...I've only ever kissed one person other than you I... I don't know what I'm doing." Remus looked away from her as she took off her shirt. She walked over and dragged him to her bed.

"We'll get these awful gay thoughts out of your head while we are at it won't we?" She started to take off his clothes and Remus shook his head.

"N-No! You can't just-." She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He struggled against her as she continued to kiss him. "Please..." Remus closed his eyes tight and screamed until he couldn't anymore. He wanted to go home.

***months later***

"Duke!" Remus looked up quickly his eyes widening in horror.

"D-Did I do something?" He asked. He felt his face burn and he realized they slapped him. "I-I'm sorry I don't know what I did please I-." He looked up and she shoved him down to the ground. He held his arm in pain.

"Yes you did dumb ass!" She forced him to stay on his knees and he shook his head.

"W-What did I do!? I haven't moved from this room as I've been told please I don't understand!" He looked up at her and she stomped over and harshly grabbed his face.

"You refused again." She growled. Remus shoved her away.

"And why the hell would I accept it! I hate it here! I have been fucking raped forty times since I have gotten here! I have been thrown around this room by you more times than I can count all to protect my fucking asshole of a father who doesn't give to shits! So why would I accept your offer of another job!? Knowing that I'll be raped again!? Knowing that it could get me killed!" She slapped him again and he fell to the ground. He shook his head as tears filled his eyes.

"You work for us, meaning you need to stop refusing to take these jobs or we will make your sentence longer and you will never get out of here." She turned away. Remus shook his head.

"My brother will figure it out eventually, he isn't stupid." She looked back at Remus.

"You really think he gives a fuck about you?" She threw something down on the floor and Remus looked at it. He opened the folder shakily and bit his lip. Roman and Patton were together. There was pictures.

"Just because he's with Patton doesn't mean a god damn thing!" Remus pushed the pictures away. "He still won't let you all hurt me anymore once he finds out what you have been doing to me!" She laughed.