Scores and Feedbacks⭐✨

Good day, Stars!

Good day, Stars!

The critique and feedback you've about to receive is purely based on the story you've created. This is not created to down grade your skills as a writer but you should take the points that we're about to mention so you can further improve your next stories. Shine bright! Ad Astra!

Romance:

1.The Criminal's Case by LiaDimn

Title: 7

Blurb: 7

Book Cover: 10

Creativity: 17

Plot: 27

Technicality: 19

Total: 87/100

Feedback: The truth is, naguluhan po ako sa iba't ibang point of views niyo. Since it is a one-shot story, I advise to use one P.O.V only or the third person's point of view para hindi nakakalito. BUT congratulations on being creative on the part that a lawyer who was wrongly accused was defended by another lawyer, her love interest. Kudos to your story, star! Shine bright! Ad Astra!

2. Feral Bonds by gril18

Title: 7

Blurb: 10

Book Cover: 7

Creativity: 17

Plot: 28

Technicality: 20

Total: 89/ 100

Feedback: I didn't expect the story to turn out that way. I thought, by the prompt you've chosen, you'll choose a lighter and more on a teen-fiction side romance. Masyado lang vulgar and erotic 'yung scenes but over all you never fail to impress me for the whole story. Kudos to being creative on your one-shot, star! Shine Bright! Ad Astra!

3. Guilty in Love with my Attorney by AuschwitzBlitzkrieg

Title: 8

Blurb: 8

Book Cover: 7

Creativity: 19

Plot: 29

Technicality: 19

Total: 90/ 100

Feedback: I've had mixed emotions on this story. Ang galing! The way you portray on how a criminal suddenly fell in love with his attorney, maganda! Napatawa mo ako sa mga usapan nila sa selda at medyo naluha ako sa ending. Maganda 'yung ending na nagawa mo tho malungkot siya, that's the nature of attorneys. Maganda overall, kung medyo iniba mo lamang ang book cover mo ay baka na-perfect na kita. Kudos to your one-shot star! Shine Bright! Ad Astra!