Ad Astra Winners⭐✨

Good Day, stars!

Good Day, stars!

First of all, congratulations to all of the participants for their time and effort in making a one-shot story. The judges enjoyed all of the stories, kudos to that. Without further ado, the most awaited announcements of the winners is about to be announced! We're really sorry for the delay for we, the admins and judges, have had a hectic schedule in our personal lives and studies for the past weeks. I hope you understand!

Best Per Genre:

Romance:  

Guilty in love with my attorney by

AuschwitzBlitzkrieg

Fantasy:

Meeting the boy who lived by 

deepthinker1D

Historical Fiction:

Sa Ating Tagpuan by

floweryblxxms

and

Faded tears by

Pretty_Georgeous

Mystery/ Thriller: 

Routines by

typicalcazandra

Special Awards:

Best in Blurb Award:

Feral Bonds by gril18

Best in Book Cover Award: 

The Criminal Case by LiaDimn

and 

Halaga ng Kahapon by Kitten_Gray

Best in Title Award: 

Idiosyncrasy by

commanderbubblegum

Overall Winners:

2nd Place:

Faded Tears by 

Pretty_Georgeous

1st Place: 

Guilty In Love with my Attorney by

AuschwitzBlitzkrieg

Champion:

Routines by

typicalcazandra

Congratulations to all the winners of Ad Astra Awards! Kindly give us your email account for the badges and certificates (for a high quality photo) or your facebook account for your winning badges. For the votes and other awards, we will send you a private message of what account we will be using, so you can confirm it! Thank you, stars!

Comment inline your accounts >>>>>

*****

To those participants who did not win this competition, do not lose hope because all your works have their own potential to be pointed. Don't be sad because losing is just normal. But giving up is not a choice! Everyone can always improve, remember that. Shine bright to all the starts that had participated in this Awards. Congratulations, star!

 Congratulations, star!