* ~ + 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 - 𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 + ~ *

* ~ + Misunderstandings + ~ *Saturday 7:09 pmLocation || Lia's Home

Saturday 7:09 pm
Location || Lia's Home

(note : this is connected to the previous chapter)

〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰 ✦ 〰

49 minutes earlier...
| Lia's | ⚡️

After we got home from old lady hunting we did get to talk to the woman who is named Mailee Yoo. She agreed on us asking questions and while in the middle of questioning she vanished aha amazing ;-;

We all agreed to return tomorrow since we ain't damn waiting for that old lady to pop up again and leave. So right now i'm in my pajamas sitting on my bed.

"LiiiiiAAAAAAAAAAAAA"My four year old cousin who's having a sleepover for the weekend called.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"I shouted from my room. I'm too lazy to play pretty pretty princess today so no thank you i have to upload this video.

"i NEEEEDD tOOO wEEEEE"She shouted back needing to use the potty. How great... i turned into a damn nanny.

"WAIT GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES"Jesus this kid is really bossy. She already knows how to potty she just needs me to put her dora the explorer toilet seat on the toilet.

Finally she stopped i filmed another school tour since Viridian really likes endorsing their new extensions to the buildings and they request me to do them...

I'm sick of doing it man.

Suddenly while the video was uploading someone entered my room. "LIA WERE GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND HELP ME WEE"Layla kicked into my room as if she's jackie chan or some karate kid.

"I said give me a moment"I said as she folded her arms and gave me this stare. Oooh that look makes me remember that evil lady bergen in the trolls movie.

You know poppy and branch? What am i even saying i'm watching too many cartoon movies with Hugo jeez.

"Hngggggggggggggg"Layla held her breath sounding like a car engine when you start it. Does this girl wanna die from air lossage right now?

"Stop it you look constipated"I closed my laptop and took her hand. I brought her to the bathroom as she smiled at me evilly.

Sigh this is the reason why i don't like sleep overs with Layla... She's gonna pretend the potty is her throne.

"Now put my toily"Layla points to her backpack that is out in the hallway. I groaned and went to take her potty i went back into the bathroom and smacked the small potty on top of the regular toilet.