Ian and Melanie

Anthony's POV

I decided to go stay at Ian's. I knew after blocking Kalel's number she would try to come over to my apartment.

"Hey Anthony, I got a text from Kalel, she wants to know where you are." Ian hesitated to say.

"Just say you don't know, I don't want to talk to her."

"But dude maybe you shou-"

"NO!" I cut Ian off.

"...okay, sorry."

"I'll have to talk to her at some point, but for now, no."

"Take your time dude, anyway, wanna work on smosh stuff?"

"Yeah sure." I mumbled.

Kalel's POV

Ian sent me a text back,

"I don't know where he is." It read. Ian you liar, Mel texted me saying Anthony was at your place. Ugh do they think I'm stupid?

Melanie's POV

I overheard Ian and Anthony talking. Well crap, I told Kalel earlier that Anthony was here. I texted her,

"Um Anthony says he doesn't want to talk yet." Send. I took a bite out of my sandwich. My phone's ringtone went off. A text back from Kalel,

"I'm talking to him, I don't care if he's "ready" or not." Kalel why do you have to be so pushy? I called her.

"Hey Kalel, really he doesn't want to talk don't push it." I heard a huge sigh over the phone.

"He's just gonna keep saying he's not, "ready". He'll never be ready to talk because he doesn't like doing that stuff." She finished.

"Well, fine. Wait a couple days and then head over. Okay?"

"Alright Mel, we're always good at compromising."

"Yep. Okay well I have to go before Ian or Anthony catch me talking to you. Bye!" I finished.

"Bye Mel, see you in a couple days!" She hung up. Back to eating my delicious sandwich.