Bright

After our little adventure in the park, the boys ,mainly Luke, poof us back to Julie's house, but in her room. Being a girl, I hated people coming or going into my room without asking, so I knew for a fact she wouldn't like it either.

"Guys. We really shouldn't t be in here. You know, a room is private. She doesn't need us snooping through her things." I try to tell the boys, but they're all too interested in everything she has. Reggie is enjoying the relaxation her bed brings, Luke is trying to look in some box, and Alex is admiring all of her photos.

"Calm down. It's not like we're doing anything bad." Alex says right as Julie walks in.

"What are you guys going in my room?" She asks.

As the boys stall in an answer, and come up with a pretty pathetic lie, I tell her the truth. "I told them we shouldn't be in here. So don't believe what they say." I shrug my shoulders, laying down on her bed next to Reggie.

"This- This can't happen. It's creepy." She states, and honestly, I don't blame her. "Get off my bed, please." she continues motioning for Reggie and I to move.

As we get up, Luke begins to question what the box he was looking at earlier was. She says it's off-limits, but that won't stop him from continuing to question.

"Hey! I actually picked something up." Alex says getting excited. It was exciting. Other than our instruments or our own things, we can't touch anything. "And I dropped it" he finishes, as the frame lands on the bed.

"Is that your mom?" Luke and I ask in unison.

"Yes, and that's my favorite picture of us. So if you break it, I'll break you." She responds taking the frame and putting it on her bedside table.

"Ok, well sorry because we're kinda unbreakable at this point." Alex annoyingly chimes in.

"I don't get it" She begins to change the subject. "Your guys can mess up my bed, pick up your instruments, but you can't pick up other stuff?"

"I know right? It's hard. But for some reason, our instruments, easy." Luke explains to her.

"Super easy." Reggie agrees. And then he tries to show her the guitar wishing thing Like taught her.. yeah, that didn't work out too well.

Out of nowhere, her dad walks in to check on her. He says stuff about hearing her talk to people, that it was her closed computer, and she shut it right before he came in. I don't know, she lied is all that happened.

After he leaves, Luke really tries to push Julie to tell him what's in the box. "Julie" he says walking towards the box.

"Oh my gosh! I thought I told you to leave that alone!" She exclaims

"I know. You just shouldn't have said nothing 'cause now I can't stop thinking about it so... What's in the box, Julie?" He replies trying to get her to let him open the box.

"Luke. Just leave it alone." I laugh at him. Apparently 25 years later he still doesn't understand privacy and space.

"It's just my dream box, okay? Whenever I get a thought, I write it down and get it out of my mind." She tells him.

"Like lyrics?" he asks.

" they would be if I still wrote music like I used to with my mom. No it's just full of stuff that doesn't make me sad." She replies.

Beginning to stutter as if he shouldn't say, but he does anyways, Alex asks her about her playing. "But, I mean, you do play. We heard you this morning."

"In the garage?" she loudly asks. Both Like and I walk up to him and smack him in the head. "So you both were there too?"

Changing the subject, Luke lays on Julie's bed, "So, where is your kitchen, by the way?"