Before You Read

Okay, okay... Hey guys! I thought it'd be kinda cute and cool to write in a character for this story. I personally related a lot to Luke (not the dying from a hotdog of course) but just his passion and who he is as a person (or ghost) so I thought i'd add in a girl version of him.. a twin sister!

yeah it might suck, but that's up for you guys to decide. I do want to make the songs as easy as possible to understand since I did add a character into them.

so what i did is that if there's a specific person in the "Julie and the Phantoms" band, then right above their line would be the character's name in parentheses. it's pretty much stating that either on person or a specific people are singing, or everyone is singing. I also put like 'stage commands' in bold so you can get a bit of an idea what's happening.

i didn't want to make extremely long chapters, so i split some episodes into a couple chapters. If it has a title that I created, it won't have a song in it. If it's a title from the show, for example, 'Flying Free" then it'll have that song in it. The only one that doesn't, is 'Everything Changes'. I didn't really know if I should put Now or Never as the title since that's the song in it, but i feel like it didn't fit for what was happening in the chapter.

So yeah! I do not own any of the songs, i own only some of the dialogue (i only own things that i added in) and i do not own any of the characters except for Layla . I hope you enjoy. Also, I cried while writing "Luke and Layla" and "Unsaid Emily". those were rough ones to do ahahah. anyways, happy reading!