12.Meat lovers

Four.
I have a work in this area.. Jenna already told me your address so just, to have a look I stopped here. I thought you might get surprised when I saw you.. But I may be wrong...

Tris.
No.. No.. It is really my pleasure to have you here. But.. Is this the real reason you came here?.. I don't think so..

Four.
Ok... Then hear me... I'm here to remember you that, you are always welcome to meet me anytime.. and I don't know about Jenna but, your presence won't distrub me.. Understand.. ( by saying that he hits her head with his hand) now go and have a good nap, its late already... See you....see you tomorrow..

Tris.
Tomorrow.... When? and where?..

Four.
Morning.... The same location where you are standing... Get ready..
( he get inside his car)

Tris.
(With the huge smile she returns to the room, still now she can't able to understand what is going on in her life.. Is this true?.. will he come tomorrow to pick me up.. On thinking about it, she went to sleep)

Next morning.
Sweety.
Are you really getting ready.. You don't even know that person behind the screen.. Why are you trusting him blindly.. Just make some sense in to your mind..

Tris.
Sweety... I can understand you.. But, you really don't know how much I like him.. I have expressed only a half percentage of my feelings to you... I don't know what is going to happen in my future.. But at present, I'm not going to miss this wonderful period in my life.
( she got a message from Four.. Then she went down and get in his car)
Where we are going?..

Four.
First to shoot.. And then I will treat you to a meal.

Tris.
But..why?..

Four.
You have got wounded yesterday because of me.. To makeup it, let me treat you to a meal.. Is this reason is enough...

Tris.
Oh really... Mmm ok.

In shooting spot.
Jenna run and hug Tris... Then move her to the end and ask why she is with him.. What is happening behind me?..

Tris.
Nothing is happening.. You the person who gave him my number, address and reporting him everyday... I should ask the question.. What is happening behind me?..

Four.
Girls... don't get into the argument.. Let's go...
( Four said them... Whether someone asked about Tris,.. Just say them, she is my assistant... Then they moved to work.. Tris watch the shooting and waited in his room..)

When four arrives, they three went for a meal..Four asked to order what they prefer...

Jenna.
For me, a salad is enough and she used to prefer meat... Crazy meat lover...

Tris.
If anyone asked you those details...

Four.
Oh.. Really....Give me a hi-fi.. Me too.

So. What's about you?.. What are you doing?..

Tris.
I am a creative writer in a marketing firm and there is nothing more to tell.

Jenna.
No.. there is a lot more to tell.. I will tell you.. (and she start sharing everything she knows about her.. Tris try to stop her..)

Tris.
Please... Jenna.. She is just blabbering.. keep your mouth shut and eat.
( Four laugh at them)

In the apartment lawn.
Four.
Are you busy tomorrow..

Tris.
I'm in work from home period for two months.

Four.
Oh that's easy..Then you come with me to the studio.. Let's have some fun together.. Do your work there... Ok

Tris.
But...why?.. I'm comfortable in my room.

Four.
I assure, that you will be more comfortable there.. Don't think too much.. See you tomorrow..
( He get inside his car without hearing her response).