One

*hey guys this is my first time writing in wattpad. I hope y'all like it even tho it's not romance. Be nice to me please!* (*'▽'*)♪

"Get back here, Ven! You jerk!" I shout at the pesky dork who sat beside me not seconds ago.

"Hell to the NO, Katy SMART-ass!" he retorted while he dashed to the kitchen.

"Nooooo, don't leave me with the creepe-AAAAAAHHH! WHAT THE FÙCK HE'S KILLING ME HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!"

I tap my phone's screen furiously, silently praying to God that punching might work and help me kill the damn creeper-thing that looks like a d*ck. But alas, I am out of luck as it kills me in an instant.

"WEAK!!" Ven's head suddenly popped beside me and yelled at my ear, much to my dismay. And since I was infuriated with his jerk-move, I grabbed his hair before he had a chance to run.

"You!!!," I started pulling his hair and shaking his head in all directions "you pig-headed jerk! Why did you leave the game when there was a creeper cornering me!! AND YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT ANYTHING! I HATE YOU!"

"OOOWW! Let go of my hair! It fucking hurts alright?!! I'm sorry!" he cried.

I then let go of his hair and flicked his forehead, which earned me a shove. Still brooding, I sat silently on the couch.

"If you could've just lived up to your name, Katy SMART, then you wouldn't be killed by a freaking creeper. The game has mods, right?! God, you're so stupid sometimes I wonder why your parents let you have their surname," he said.

I threw a death-glare at my bestfriend while trying to contain the beast inside me that's raging to rip his smart-mouth and kick his face in while laughing hysterically all the while. Grrrrr.

You're probably wondering who I am, and who I'm fighting, and what started the fight in the first place. I'm Katy Smart, and that jerk is Ventus Matthews (my bestfriend which I love to death but i probably hate him more due to the fact that he absolutely loves making fun of me and making me fume with anger ALL THE TIME). And the fight started 5 minutes ago, when we were playing Minecraft. For those who don't know Minecraft, it's a game about breaking blocks and building things inside an infinite realm. However, there are nocturnal monsters that players should be careful of.

So basically my character was stuck in that realm with the so-called Creeper (nocturnal monster which looks like a d*ck, I swear!) preying on poor, defenseless, ITEM-LESS me. All because of that jerk Ventus leaving in the middle of the game, when all my items have been used and my house swarmed with zombies. I think he did it on purpose just to make me crazy mad.

Which brings us to the incident involving me pulling Ven's hair. After making fun of me for dying in the game, I stayed still and quiet. He peeked at me for a moment, looking confused.

"What're you planning.....? You're thinking of kicking me when I'm not looking!!! Aha! You ain't gonna fool me, bruh!!," he said while pointing an accusing finger at my face. He knows me too damn well to know that I'm not going down without a fight, even at the smallest of things. But I tried acting nonchalant and tired just to be convincing.

"No, I'm not. I'm tired. I'm going to my room, go home," I said. Yes, bitch my hands are actually itching right now to strangle your freaking neck and claw your eyes out.

I started going for the stairs but he quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt. Little did he know....

"Hey! I'm sorry alri-- WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?" As soon as he grabbed my shirt I turned around and grabbed his hair. Again. But he slapped my left cheek and due to shock, I let go of his hair. He stared at me wide-eyed with worry. Or fear.

"YOU. ARE. SOOOO GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!"

He started to run away, and me having a competitive nature, ran after him. That bastard better get away fast, I ain't pretty when I'm mad.

Mwahahahahaha >:)

To be continued...