CHAPTER:8 THE GUARDIAN OF AURA

Hi guys, I am back with a new chapter, hope you guys enjoy it. Please vote if you like the story. Finally Thank you for the 2k reads, it wouldn't have been possible without all your help. You guys are the best readers, thank you.

It's been a year since ash went to the alola region. There he received his first z crystal from Tapu Koko and with the newly acquired power he completed all the island trials. Ash had also gone the Pokemon school, but ash found it boring as he already knew what was taught in the class, so he bunked some along with Gary. He made some new friends there, namely Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Lana, Lille and Hau. Ash also caught some new Pokemon in alola, he caught a sleepy Rowlet, a rockruff which evolved into a dusk form lycanroc a first of its kind, a stubborn litten which evolved into an incineroar, an ultra beast Poipole who evolved into a Naganadel and a mythical Pokemon Meltan which evolved into Melmetal. Some of his old Pokemon also evolved. His Eevee evolved into a Glaceon at mt.Lanakila.
Dragonair into a Dragonite, Metang into a Metagross. Ash also mastered mega evolution with his pokemon. As far a the league was considered, he had used a perfect team by balancing his old a new Pokemon. He was ordered by red to use only his experienced Pokemon but Ash was ready to take a risk and also give chance to his new Pokemon. His decision was made an instant success by a heroic performance by his lycanroc who defeated Gladion's lycanroc at the decider match in the final. Ash was now officially the first Alolan champion and he made Gary, Gladion, Kiawe and Hau his elite four. The champion soon earned his name by taking down team skull.

Just like Ash, Gary also completed all the trials and caught a bunch of Pokemon. But apart from Ash, he was more focused on the regional variants, the regional variant team consisted of Golem, Muk, Sandslash, Exeggutor and Marowak. Other than them he also caught a rockruff who evolved into a midday form lycanroc, lurantis and a vikavolt. But his biggest weapon is his mega Blastoise. Gary also made it to the semi-final along with Kiawe.

A week after the league.

"Remember you need to head straight to Kanto" Kukui said. "We know that" Gary replied. "Come back soon you two" professor burnet said while crying like a mother saying goodbye to their sons. "So this is it, huh," ash said in a sad tone and with his heads down. The alolan adventure was one of the best for them but now it's time for ash and Gary to return home. "Hey cheer up you two, we will meet soon," Professor Kukui said while hiding his tears. Overtime the professor and his newlywed wed had made quite a relation to the boys from pallet town. Both parties have somewhat a parent-child relation, so a goodbye was always painful. Before leaving they all share a family hug. "But remember one thing, Bernet and I will always be here for the rest of your life, no matter where you go or what you do" Professor said shedding some tears. "Thanks" ash and Gary said together. "Pika" Pikachu also said his thank you. Burnet then turned to ash, "we have one request, Ash from what you said, that girl is very important to you, so don't let her go" Bernet said while hugging Kukui's arms. "Right" Ash said with a bright smile while turning around and releasing his ferocious Charizard. "Go get em " Kukui and Burnet yelled to the now far ash and Gary who waved in response.

Within 2 hours of flying both Ash and Gary reached Kanto. They were greeted by Red and Blue. Soon the pallet boys were following their dads on road to their new home and training ground, Mt.silver. After about half an hour of travelling the large Mountain bigger than mt Lanakila could be seen from the sky.

"Holy sh*t, who could imagine that there was such a beautiful Meadow behind the worlds most dangerous place" Gary said while looking at a place covered by flowers, trees and a lot of wild Pokemon can be seen. "That's right, welcome to your new home, Ash and Gary this will be the place where both of you will train for the indigo league this year, so make yourself home" Red said while pointing towards a small house located between the meadow. Soon they descended on the ground. "Wow," ash said while standing there with his jaws touching the fresh grass.
"Pika pi Pikachu" Pikachu said while pointing to the pokeballs on his belt. "Rio riolu" said while giving a smile showing that he liked Pikachu's idea. "So, you want the others to check out this place as well" ash said while picking up the pokeballs from his belt.
"Come on out everyone" Ash said while throwing Pokeball. "Melmetal" "roc" "incine" the Pokemon screamed while standing along with Charizard, Pikachu and riolu. "So guys, this is gonna be our new home, you can walk around for a bit. " said ash. The Pokemon began walking or playing with the wild Pokemon and Pikachu and Riolu jumped to their favourite spot in Ash's shoulder. "Mom we are home" said Ash while opening the door. Soon at the speed of light two figures began to hug him like a panda.
"Mom....sis....can't breathe" ash said while slowly trying to breathe. They both let him go and suddenly turned to scary angry mode. "Ash you said you will call us from time to time, but you didn't even call us after winning the league!" Delia said to which leaf nodded. "Sorry mom and sis, but I was a lot busy after winning the league, the champion stuff, ultra guardians, my head was gone burst out if I stayed there for a moment more. But still, I miss alola a lot" Ash said while he and Gary remembered there time in alola, there first day in school, meeting nebby, battling ultra beast, it truly was one of the best moments in their lives. Soon they were snapped out of their thoughts by the aroma of fresh food. They were about to run towards the food but was stopped by Delia and Yellow who ordered them to wash their hands and then have food. The day went by as ash and Gary shared their adventure in alola.