CHAPTER 7:On My Way

Important announcement (please read before the story)

Hello everyone, I am back with another chapter of coming back stronger. I want to thank you all for giving me such support. We reached 1k views, I am truly happy, never expected this at the starting. I started it just for my satisfaction, but now it's such a big deal. Thank you everyone and on this occasion, I would like to make an announcement, I know that you guys are waiting patiently for the revenge and amourshipping parts, sorry that I took longer to complete the character development part or the adventure part, so from now on the story would be a lot faster and the 10 th chapter will be extra long as thanks for the support I got for my first story with 10000 words. So it would finish on chapter 10or12 . I would also like to announce the starting of a new book 'lumiose high', I can't give any spoilers other than it's an amourshipping story, so ya I will hope for all your support like this book and ya it will start after this book is finished, a big big thank you to all of you. Wasn't a big announcement but I wanted all of you to read so, sorry 😅😅😅.
Without further ado let's jump right in.

It's been 2 days since ash and Gary left for alola. Its currently the 8 am in the morning and They are currently flying on their ride pokemon towards alola. They have been flying for a while and their pokemon are getting a bit tired as they left the previous island without having breakfast as there weren't any good berries for their pokemon. "Gary, let's have breakfast before continuing our journey. Our pokemon seems tired and it by the navigation, it looks like alola is very close to us" ash said while looking at pikachu and riolu who looked at him with puppy eyes. Gary was about to respond when his and ash's stomach also grumbled. "Looks like pokemon are not the only hungry ones" ash said while scratching the back of his head.

"Alright everyone, we can have a break here and after a bit of rest, continue our journey " gary said while pointing towards a small island near them. Soon the pokemon began descending to the ground. Ash and gary set up the table and let out there pokemon. The island was peaceful and had a lot of food. By seeing this they understood that this was a home for a lot of pokemon.

After having breakfast for about half an hour and having a nice little chat with each other the group decided to take a short nap before continuing. But ash wasn't able to sleep, for some odd reason. So he decided to look around while the others slept. As he went deep into the forest, he noticed that the other half of the island was a clearing. He was about to walk back when suddenly-

"EEVOI" (help us) as a loud voice was heard. Ash didn't need a second call as he sprinted towards the direction of the voice. Within a few seconds of running, ash reached near a cliff were a shiny metang was laying badly injured and an eevee licking its injuries. Ash also noticed that they weren't alone and a lot of wild pokemon were looking at them with pure rage. The wild pokemon were about to attack but stopped when a loud battle cry was heard. They looked up to see an orange beast with pikachu on it's back

"Pika pika pikachu, pika pi" (hey, why did you leave without me? And look who's in trouble) pikachu yelled. Ash just stood there with his head down, accepting everything pikachu was saying, like parents scolding their children for not doing the homework.

"When was the last time both of you ate?" Ash asked in a sad voice. "Eevee" (yesterday) eevee said. "Pikachu, please watch on eevee and metang for me. I will go to our camp and bring some food and medicines.
Ash said while mounting on charizard and flying away. During this time pikachu tried started having some conversation, but the pokemon were too scared, soon ash came back with lots of food and a medical kit in his arms.