CHAPTER 9: The Beginning of The Preparation

Welcome to a new chapter of coming back stronger.

It's been a month since the arrival of shiny Rayquaza. It was like no ordinary Pokemon, in one month time, it grew to the normal size of a rayquaza. But still had a childish mind and sometimes without realising the grown-up body, it tries to sit in ash's lap, like how it used to do when it was born. Everyone was shocked to see a legendary Pokemon playing like a baby, waking uncle Pikachu with dragon breath and giggling looking at the soot-covered Pikachu. During the time with Ash, the legendary guardian had begun to see ash as a parent figure which earned up getting a few glares from glaceon, as she didn't like a new member getting all attention from her daddy. She didn't like him because before he came, she was the youngest in the family. Even after all those fights, Ash convinced her that she is a big sister to him and no matter what happens ash will love all his Pokemon the same. But every beginning has to have an end...

"Alright dad, mom I will miss you both. Say sorry to Leaf and Silver that I left before they came home." Ash said to his parents.

"No problem Ash, I know they will understand, you need to collect the badges and train, so you have to leave now" Delia said trying to hold back her tears.

" Gary already left a week ago. I heard that he already won 2 badges, so you need to step on the gas if you want to catch up with him. Do your best son, I know you will win it" Red said with a small smile.

"Don't forget to call home once in a while and also keep changing your underwear" Delia said to Ash, which made him blush from embarrassment
Red and Ash's Pokemon began laughing.

Ash then turned to his Pokemon and looked at everyone.

"So guys, I know we have trained hard for this, but don't let your guard down. I want you all to stay here and train with dad and his Pokemon. I am planning to give everyone one of you a chance in the gym battle, so I will keep rotating my team during the journey" Ash said to which all his pokemon gave happy cries. He then looked at Zekrom.

"Sorry Zekrom, but I can't use you in the gym battles. If the word gets out to team rocket then they would be prepared for you. We need to make them put their guard down as much as possible. So I want you to help train my other Pokemon. Is that okay with you?" Ash asked.

Zekrom smiled and then nodded, understanding the situation in front of him.

Ash smiled and nodded to his Pokemon and was about to mount Charizard when he felt something pulling his jacket. He turned around to see Rayquaza.

"What is it Rayquaza? Do you need anything?" Ash asked.

"hrrrr" (I want to come with you) Rayquaza roared.

"Sorry Rayquaza but you can't come with me, besides you need to train with sir Aaron to become the next guardian of skies" Ash said with a disappointed.

During their time together, Ash and Rayquaza became very close. Ash also wanted Rayquaza with him, but he knew that being a legendary pokemon, he had his duties which can't be stopped due to his selfishness.
So he had decided to raise Rayquaza and when he is ready to take the Guardian duty, he would release him with the other Rayquaza.

"Who said that I was gonna train Rayquaza." A voice came from behind ash and the others. They looked there to find sir Aaron with his faithful Lucario, both with chocolates in their hands.

" Good morning sir Aaron," Red said.

"Good Morning Red," Sir Aaron said and then faced Ash.

"Who told you that I was gonna train Rayquaza?" Sir Aaron asked slightly annoyed.