CHAPTER 6:A Brocken Spirit

Hello guys, how have all of you been. Today I am back with another chapter and from now on the chapter will be in done in narration rather than in conversation, so please forgive me for any mistakes. Don't forget to vote,if you like the chapter. Let's jump right in.

Now, let's head on to the public hall in viridian city were a certain honey blonde has just finished her performance.

"Are you sure you want to do this serena,Palermo would be angry if she gets the information" a man in black inside limousine asked her in a worried tone.

"Don't worry about me William, I will keep out of trouble and there is no way Palermo could know this as there is still plenty of time till my flight to kalos. But please don't tell  her." serena pleaded to the driver in anticipation that he would understand the situation.

"Alright but you have to keep out of trouble. You got your disguise, right?"
He said with a sigh as he knew that there was no stopping serena, once she had made up her mind.

"Yup, I got it right here" she said pointing towards her bag.

"Alright, don't forget to call me if you get in trouble, I will be waiting for you at the pokemon center" william said as he drove away.

"Thanks, bye" serena said.

Serena then took a wig and glasses from her bag and put it on. After sneaking through the city she reached forest. It was very dense and dark inside but she put up all her courage to enter the forest with just one thing in mind.

'I hope he forgives me' she thought as she walked along the path to pallet town.

After a long walk which seemed endless to her, serena finally reached the end if the forest, from which a small town could be seen.

"Wow, this place hasn't changed one bit" serena told herself with an amazed look on her face. Then she began to run towards the town with excitement plastered on her face. As she began to run, she took out a box from her bag. 'I hope he likes them, I made it with all my love, specially for him' she thought. Within a few moments, she reached pallet town and began to walk. Soon she reached a place, which was a complete mess. Broken glass and pieces of burned wood everywhere. '"Looks like something terrifying happened here" serena told herself seeing the broken house. What she didn't knew was that she was about to face her worst nightmare there.

"I assume you're new here, are you looking for someone?" An old man came towards her and spoke. "Ya, I was actually looking for a friend's house, do you know were Ash ketchum lives" serena asked with pure excitement evident in her voice.
Soon the look on the old man's face changed into a rather sad one. This made serena worry for a bit but decided to shrug it off. "You are standing in front of his house" the man told with his head looking towards the ground and pointing towards the broken house. Serena soon began to panic as her mind began think of the possibility. "WHAT, what happened here, is he alright?". "This place was attacked by hunter j and team rocket some days ago, it was too early for anyone to wake up, so we didn't see anything until a loud explosion was heard. But it was too late, by then all we could find was dead bodies of grunts and some couldn't even be recovered as it had already turned into nothing from the blast" he told in low voice. "The police said that here was no way anyone could survive the blast and everyone including delia and her son was declared dead" the old man said.

By this time the breathing rate of serena was increasing dramatically and her legs began trembling. The box in her hands fell down and broke apart, leaving some macarons to roll out of it. 'This can't be happening, no it's a lie, it's a lie'. her mind filled with thoughts, she felt like her world began to fall apart. Many negative emotions made their way to her mind, guilt, sorrow, fear,heartbreak. She began to keep her composure, but fell down on the land, unconscious.