5

Baby's First steps

~~~

3rd persons POV
James never liked leaving his family when he had to go to set everyday- it was always the part he dreaded the most.

But when he found out he had to go to Europe to film a panel show whilst his daughter was showing signs that she was going to be walking soon- he was bummed.

It was later in the evening. James had just finished filming for the day and was back at his hotel, about to call his significant other Y/n.

She answered the FaceTime request as soon as his number popped up on her screen.

"Hello My love!" James beamed from his side of the screen, seeing his beautiful wife bare faced, and his daughter playing in the background.

"Hello James! How was filming today?" Y/n asked with a smile on her face.

"It was tiring, but what do you expect?" James answered truthfully, exhausted from the long day he had. "How's Y/d/n? She isn't moving to much without me, now is she?"

"Shes been standing a lot, but no walking just yet. Y/d/n daddy's on the phone."

"Papa?" Y/d/n gasped from her spot on the floor, surrounded by her collection of toys and trinkets.

"Hello bubba!" James chimed smiling ear to ear at his daughters sudden interest.

Y/d/n stood up carefully, trying her hardest not to fall, and began to tot over to the phone where her Daddy's voice was coming from.

"Oh my goodness! You're walking bub!" Y/n gasped in our happiness.

"Shes walking Y/n! She's walking!" James boomed, his eyes wide as he looked at his little girl waking towards the screen.

James cheered from his side of the phone, not being able to wipe the smile off of his face.

"I'm so proud of you bubba!" James smiled, once his little girl reached him, landing in Y/n's lap.

"You did so good!" Y/n cooed, kissing Y/d/n's face all over. James couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of him. His two girls.

No, it wasn't his ideal situation, but he wouldn't change it for the world. Seeing his first born baby with the love of his life Y/n take her first steps.

Now that is something Y/n and James will treasure forever.