Chapter 5.

Today is the day.

Uraraka was finally stable enough to join her class once again.

And with that, she held her handsome boyfriend's arm with a huge smile plastering her round face.

The class was overjoyed to see her in such good condition after the accident.

"Glad to have you back again Uraraka-san!" Deku smiled with glee, but then flinched when Bakugou's glare hit him like a rock. Its been a while since Uraraka had seen her dear classmates, and she had missed each and every one of them dearly.

The morning continued on as it always had been, the usual chatting and blabbering.

*sliiide* the door leading out to the hall opened, showing a sleep-deprived Aizawa.

"Everyone get to your seats!" Iida quickly called out to the class, he'd been too engrossed in chatting that he forgot about the time. The class did as told, and Aizawa went to the front.

"Goodmorning class and It's nice having you back with us again Uraraka" He spoke in a slow and not-so-speedy voice. Typical Aizawa.

"Today we will resume on talking about--" And so, the class went on as follows.

Uraraka found it slightly difficult to follow and understand what they were talking about. But luckily, she had an amazing boyfriend that had shared his knowledge of the topic.

So it wasn't complete blabber to her at least.

Halfway through the class, Bakugou looked back at her out of comfort. And she looked up from her textbook a few seconds after, with slightly messy hair and-- . . . eye contact. She smiled and waved at him slightly, somewhat showing off the peachy pads on her fingertips. Of course, being him, he just huffed and turned back into his seat, resuming his attention to Mr. Aizawa with a tint of appreciation.

The day felt like it was going on forever, but what did you expect from someone who hadn't been to school in a couple of months.

Learning is fun and all, but when the bell goes off, signaling for the students to--

*The bell goes off..*

---

Sorry for the short chapter guys ^^'

I also ended it at a weird point...

I really wanted to release something for you, so here you go!

Ofc. ill be continuing the story as I've told you before and I will try my best to create good content for you.

So, stay tuned! - As Alastor would say...