Chapter 6.

This is nice.

Being with the people you cherish the most at the most wonderful of places is simply one of the most comforting and soothing feeling you'll ever get to experience.

I'm never gonna give up on them. Not again.

-

The school-day had ended, and students from 2.A had scurried out the doors, as soon as permission was granted. They were scattered all over the lush grass of the cozy park - not far from the dorms, chatting and joking around seemingly never got tiring when the class had it as great ad they did.

Uraraka POV.

'It's been so long since we've all been able to hang out together.' I couldn't help but smile at the wonderful people around me, giggle at the jokes Kaminari shot at us, and feel the comforting movements from my dear Katsuki. He was sitting cuddly up against a broad tree-trunk, reading a sort of book.

Anxieties and depressive thoughts were long gone at the moment. Moments only filled with happiness were occupying thoughts and movements.

"Uraraka-San! Let's go over to the swings! C'mon, guys!" Hagakure cheered, waving her invisible arms in the air and sprinting over towards the playground.

The park was rather huge. Planted flowers and leafy trees greatly decorated the area, making it look just a tad bit more welcoming to visitors - such as themselves.

"Coming!" I called out, getting up from the blanket - that was placed on the crisp green grass. Katsuki looked up at me from his book and slightly grunted - clearly not content with me leaving.

As I was kneeling down and kissing him chastely on the cheek, I looked up at him slightly - and tried to stand. He tugged me in for a hug, clasping his muscular arms around me for comfort.

He whispered; "stay the fuck safe.."

I nodded in agreement and gave him a smile.

It must be tiring, being so cautious and protective all the time.

I went over to the swingset and talked to Yao-momo - about the homework and assignment they'd been working on in my absence. Discussing a date where she'd help me out on the topics. She really couldn't be more helpful.

I afterward waddled over to Deku, Todoroki, and Iida. They were looking at the small forest, placed at the back of the park. The trees were sprinkled with leaves and small colorful birds.

We went in.

It was oddly quiet, not too weird - but considering the sounds before, it was definitely something.

"Todoroki-Kun, did you know that--!" And of course, Deku began rambling about. As cute as he was, Uraraka could see the amusement on Todoroki's face.

"I don't think we should go much farther than this! Lets either stay here or go back in a bit!" Iida sounded as we stopped in a small clearing. The birds were audible, or at least a bit.

"Wheres the birds at?" I questioned curiously.

"I, actually have no Idea.," Todoroki answered, lancing his fingers with Midoriya.

Wait.

Wait.

What?

"...are you guys together..?" I asked, fully filled with serious tones and auras.

3RD POV:

The pair looked at each other quickly and resumed their sight to a wide-eyed Uraraka. Panic shot through their eyes for a slight second. How could they have forgotten? Her, of all people?

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE?" Uraraka had squealed. A while before she was hospitalized, she had eagerly tried to get her two friends together - and she did make progress.

"W-we would have - s-soon of course!" Deku answered quickly.

Iida grinned and told them he would go back to the others, and to follow in a bit.

Todoroki just noded his way in confirmation and said; "We haven't been dating for long, so we didn't wanna haste anything just yet.."

"Aww, you guys..!" Uraraka roared and swung her arms around the boys' necks and into a crushing bear-hug - making them have to duck down to reach her height...

*WHOOOSH!* a loud sound appeared, and all leaves, sticks, rocks, and flowers that bedded the earth or stuck to the trees, vanished.

Just like they had been crushed together and then thrown away.

Leaves were fluttering down from the sky, as slow as possible. Nearly as if they were scared of the ground itself.

The trio just stood there. Shocked, and overwhelmed.

They let go of each other, looking around at any sign of an attack.

None, they couldn't sense or see any form for danger occurring.

The boys then both turned to Uraraka, who just stood there. Spacing out, looking terrified - just as if she'd just seen something horrifying.

"Uraraka-San? What's wrong - are you alright? What happened?" Deku hurriedly asked confused.

"...n-no.." she whimpered. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"URARAKA?!" A voice boomed, and without a doubt, it was; Katsuki.

He stormed down the path, looking at the huge mess of broken nature around them. Then he looked over at her.

Deku was surprised to see the kind of face Bakugou was displaying on his face, and the only words to describe it would be; sadness, pain and broke.

He walked over to her and grabbed her by her shoulders, slightly tilting her head backward.

Tears.

She was crying, again.

"What the fuck happened?!" Bakugou roared tugging his girl into a tight grip, and the boys weren't sure as to whom he was directing his words to.

"Answer me goddamnit!" He added after a slight while of silence.

"She just, hugged us.." Todoroki finally answered, his heterochromatic eyes shining with confusion and doubt.

Bakugou just gritted his teeth at the reply. "Ambulance. NOW!"

Deku hurriedly called for an ambulance, and the group hurriedly scurried towards the front of the park.

Bakugou had lifted Uraraka into his arms, carrying her. Their classmates looked overly confused or terrified at the scene.

Only Bakugou had been fast enough to get on his feet, tell everyone to stay where they were and fare towards the overwhelming sound.

The ambulance arrived short minutes later and quickly seated Uraraka into the ambulance, Bakugou with her. And just like that, drove off to the nearest hospital.

The rest of the class just stood there. What now? What happened?

"Not again.."