Chapter 2.

The feeling of being alone.

It can be comforting and a kind of liberation. To get away from it all, live throughout you're fantasy and feeling the freedom take you over - without anyone there to judge you or be a bother.

I know the feeling too well - being a loner has Its ways.

But being alone can also appear as a bad thing. You can overthink, get anxious, scared.

And feel lonely...

Loneliness. One of the worst rotting feelings on this very earth we live on.

The feeling of loneliness is like being the last person in the world. No one there with you physically, mentally or emotionally.

You begin thinking you're less worth because of the lacking amount of communication.

Everybody should have someone to talk to - and it doesn't matter who it is. Just someone.

No one, no one should feel alone.

Yes, I'm aware, that me becoming a hero is for my parent's sake. I've always wanted to be there for them, also in the worst cases possible.

I wanna make people proud of themselves, make them feel more worth - because that's exactly what they are.

I don't wanna just be another of those "Feel good about yourself" commercials - they never really work anyway.

I wanna make it real. As real as it can get in this world.

Happiness - something I will do what I can to bring those people in need of it.

---

Why am I here?

Whats this place?

Who am I?

Questions like these are the only thing keeping me somewhat sane at this point. It's so dark everywhere. I can't see anything.

Will I ever escape from this place...? How do I even get out of here? It feels like an eternity has passed in this dark abyss, I wonder how long I've even been like this...

The slight voices, or voice..? In the far distance, it is kinda soothing. It feels like I've heard it somewhere before.

I find myself wandering in the dark, that wraps itself around me like a blanket, lulling me to sleep - but being unable to.

I walk.

And walk.

And walk.

And walk.

And walk.

.

.

.

Strange.

I feel so lost.

So alone.

So confused.

But I'm not afraid. Not at all.

It's like I already know that its gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.

The smell of burnt wood and caramel tingles my nose and fills the atmosphere around me.

I love that smell, I've always found it intriguing and calming.

I wonder in the dark some more, following where the scent is strongest. But instead finding the black fading to gray, and then to white...

A slight sound can be heard, the beeps are somewhat slow - like someones sleeping soundly.