Chapter 3.

The feeling of being confessed to, or the one confessing, might just be something of the most thrilling of things to experience - if the feelings are mutual that is.

When you share the same lovingly and cozy feelings, the urge to see the person every day and the want to be with them until the end of time.

It's been a couple of weeks since Uraraka got discharged from the hospital. The longing urge to get back to the normal daily life stung, but of course, things won't completely be as they were before...

"Hnngh.." Uraraka sounded as she stretched her arms towards the roof of her dorm room.

Lucky for her, it's Saturday. Light and soft sunrays break their way throughout the curtains, somewhat lighting up, the handsome face beside her.

...Bakugou...

Uraraka just sat there, looking at his sleeping form in her bed, beside her. Honestly, she didn't mind if this became a habit.

Ever since she came back to the dorms, he's been by her side at all times. Other people - both teachers and students have noticed his behavior and of course, being the person he is, bickering and snapping happen.

The cause of Uraraka's, outburst and the scene that happened at the USJ is still yet to be discovered, sadly - medical help and psychotic help were active and still is.

Uraraka was held in custody time after her release from the wash-white hospital. Questioned, bugged and paranoid.

She was scared, of herself.

It went so well though, she was so confident under her unconscious self's circumstances and in the power she possesses.

She wondered, speculated, guessed. Until she had searched utterly and eagerly throughout and within her sane mind.

Diagnoses and phobias have been thrown at her and labeled her. Questions told without answers, slowly drow her crazy.

How could she continue living in a body, shes absolutely and utterly terrified of? Suicide is always a kind of thought and option, that passes one's mind in those situations, but she swiped that aside.

She didn't wanna be more selfish than she already was. Uraraka began hating herself, finding herself weak and useless, because of her inability to find out what the actual fuck is wrong with her.

If others can't figure it out, and she - herself can't figure it out either. Then who the fuck can?

Who hell has the power and the will to figure it out?

Deku couldn't even figure it out.

She needed help. And she needed it right this fucking instant.

.

.

.

.

.

And you know what?

.

.

.

.

.

The answers were in front of our very eyes, this entire fucking time.

.

.

.

.

.

She's breaking down from the inside, slowly but surely. I'm not saying shes dying, no.

I mean, maybe? Who knows?

---

He's the light. The absolute fucking sun, that brightens her days. He fills her cold and clammy surroundings with warmth, just by being in the same room as her. His embrace is loving and caring. Although he's badmouthed as fuck, he speaks with loyalty and truth buried in his raspy voice.

And his scent. By now she could live just by the smell of caramel and ash.

She needed him. She needs him.

He's everything to her, he supports her and respects her.

She absolutely loves and adores, every single bit about him.

---

Sorry if this chapter was a bit crappy. Is this a filler chapter? Idk.

Oh well, thank you guys so much for reading this far, I really appreciate it ^^

I hope you all are as excited about BNHA season 4 as I am. I'm an anime-only watcher when it comes to BNHA sadly, so spoilers have nearly been impossible to dodge on the media - by my experience. But oh well.

I wish you all a continuously good day, and thanks again!

Continues.