Chapter 16

After a few days, Ellie is all ready to get on the plane

After a few days, Ellie is all ready to get on the plane. Her part in the Philharmonic Orchestra's album has already settled and done. What's left is for them to promote that said album for the upcoming season, but that will all be handled by the orchestra's management.

And so, El will now go fly to South Korea to discuss personally about work with her international agent Daniel Yun.

Fortunately, Darren was able to get in on the same flight with his wife. Though they were unable to get seated beside each other, nevertheless with the man's money and connections, they got on the same plane.

The couple arrived at the Incheon International Airport around 8 am where they were welcomed by Daniel himself. The trio's first stop is on the hotel where the two would be staying. They decided to just have their lunch there so they could settle all their luggage right after.

Daniel then explains on what would be the work itinerary for the young woman. She would have to be at the KBS network studio later after lunch to discuss what type of drama the management wants for their upcoming winter shows. Normally as her representative, it was Daniel's job to talk these things out with the TV networks. However this time, the KBS management wanted to speak with the writer personally.

So after their meal, the couple went on to their presidential suite at the Lotte Hotel Seoul. Ellie had lied down in the bed for a bit so to get rest before her meeting later on. As for Darren, he took this time to get all their things organized since they'll be staying in this place for at least a week.

He had taken out their clothes and put it on the wardrobe and had all of their essentials placed on the bathroom as well. Knowing that his wife will be working all throughout their stay, Darren had already assembled her laptop on the office table provided on the suite.

The man could not feel his jet lag nor his tiredness as excitement takes over his self. He still could not believe that Ellie had let him join her on this trip. Though his wife had clarified that this is not actually a vacation like most thinks of, Darren feels fulfilled that he get to be with his wife for this whole week.

Two hours later, Darren tried to wake up his wife so to prepare for her meeting later on.

"Mmm. What time is it?" Ellie asks the man.

"It's eleven am."

"I still have time to sleep."

"Won't you freshen up yourself before you eat lunch?"

Ellie opened up her eyes fully. The man has a point. She should make sure that everything's all good with her before she present herself with the clients. The young woman then stood up and saw that her luggage case had been stacked below her husband's.

Taking notice of this, Darren informed the lady that most of her things are now organized on places they should be in.

"Ahh, I hope you don't mind but I've taken out your clothes and put it inside the wardrobe. Your essentials are already inside the bathroom. If you're looking for your laptop, I've already had it setup on the office area there."