Chapter 2

Daren pins me to the wall and slams his lips onto mine kissing me deeply, my eyes widen at his movement. I try to wiggle away but he refuses to let me go. I manage to get an arm free and punch him "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I scream, before he can answer we hear gunshots.... I swing the door open and people are running in different directions and some are dropping to the floor like fly's.

I run out of the room and out the nearest window and run down the street in the pouring rain, some kids are shuffling to get into cars while others are running into the nearest buildings, I run into an old animation studio and slam the door. I lean against the door and try to catch my breath.

I look around a bit and see old posters of the famous cartoon "Bendy The Dancing Demon." It was a nice show, pretty funny my favorite one was Boris, he's such a nice character. Bendy's best friend too, Alice.... She was... Nice though an angel and a devil being lovers isn't a good idea. Fights all day.

I walk around the old studio and find old drawings of Bendy and some cutouts of him too. I shiver and cross my arms to warm my body up "Fucking cold as all hell." I mumble. I find a room that is filled with desks right next to the hallway I came down with one. "Heh, guess dude got replaced by like 15-20 people." I smile and look at the drawings one would change it's pose every time I look at it... Fucking WEIRD!

I soon find a room with a giant machine with chains holding it up from the ceiling, a chest has been opened on my left. "Someone's already been here." I say and take a rest by the rail, then I hear footsteps behind me and a "What the fuck...." I whip around and see a man with long dark brown hair, glasses, a long-sleeved old cartooned colored shirt with suspenders and ripped pants and battle boots with ink covering half of it from the bottom up, white cartoons gloves and he has a.... demon tail? (A/N that's what my AU Henry looks like) "Uh.... Are you aware you have a tail sir?" I ask pointing at it.

He looks at the tail and it flickers "Oh this thing?" He said looking back at me "I'm aware, I got it when I uh.... how can I say this.... died?" I freeze "D-Died?" I studder. He sighs "Yeah.... I got murdered." I decide to introduce myself, I stick out my hand "Uh my name is Y/N! What's yours?" I ask. The man smiles and shakes my hand "Henry, Henry Stein!" (Don't even know if I spelled that right ;-;)

I smile and we leave the room "So, Y/N what brings you here?" Henry asks "There was a shooting at a party my friend dragged me to so I had to run to the nearest building and that was here." I say. "Well, nobody can really come here like that... I can't leave here and nobody can get in here..." Henry says "Is that a good thing?" I ask not sure. "Not exactly... After I died I was transported here... Because this is where I died..." Henry says his tail flickering.
I don't respond not knowing what to think.

"But it's kinda a good thing!" Henry smiles trying to lighten the mood. "How?" I ask "Well, there are many nice people here! And I have two kids that live here as well!" Henry smiles "What's their names?" I ask. Henry smiles.

"Bendy and Boris."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got bored and wanted to write more of this since I deleted one of my other stories and finished the other one so you might get more updates on this one. And remember THIS IS MY AU! I can do what I want! So here Henry's children are Bendy (He'a in his ink form) and Boris. And I have a little bit of Bammy (Bendy x Sammy) planned for this :)

-Mealnel 🖤