02. Swimsuits

My mouth hung open as his lips smiled. His eyes looked like it was from an animate, making him so adorable. I was now officially drooling, over a guy...

What the fuck?

I never saw this in a guy, Then my jeans got tighter, oh-fucking-great.

"I see you listen to Arctic Monkeys too," He mentions, but my mind was off at Neverland where me and him were walking down the beach as the sun went down, holding hands.

Okay, I really need to stop.

"Your shirt," He points out with those masculine fingers that I'd do anything to be inside of-

Bloody hell, what is wrong with me...

I looked down at my shirt to realize I was wearing their merch. A light blush appeared on my face, I've never known anyone who listens to them. Except on social media, I have friends there. How sad.

"Uhm, yeah." I answered, bowing down in an attempt to hide my rosy cheeks.

Think of an excuse, think of an excuse. I chanted in my head for reasons to explain why my cheeks were blushing.

"Are you alright? Your cheeks..." He asks.

"Allergic reaction, to...uhm...apples." I explained, rolling my eyes then taking my first bite from my apple.

I slapped myself, why? Why am I acting like this? And out of all excuses? Why?? I took deep breaths.

"Cool, allergic to apples? Don't eat 'em then." He concerns and pulls the apple away from mouth.

His lips smiled again and I couldn't help but smile too. He threw the apple shoot to the bin and wiped the side of my mouth with his thumb. He pulled his hand away and I licked my lips.

WHAT!?

"Uhm..okay.." He says but thank fuck the bell rang and we had to rush down from the bleachers.

He rushed down quickly, avoiding me and killing me. Why do I have to scare him? He could possibly be just my first friend in this new school.

I glanced down at my timetable to see I had swim next. Fuck, I hated swimming. Sure I made it to my old school's swim team but other than that? The damn trunks! They're skin tight literally make you like you're hard even when you're not.

I jogged down to the PE' office to consult if they have a trunk available. I honestly didn't know I had swimming so I came unprepaired.

"Hi," I greeted consulting the first guy I saw who was wearing swim coach uniform.

"Hello, how may I help you?" He asks.

"Do you by any chance have a swim trunk I can get my hands on? I didn't know I have swim practice today so I came unprepaired." I explained.

"WHAT? This is unacceptable. I expect you here at my office tommorrow, you should be aware when you have swim practice. You chose the subject! You should be prepaired. As pre-punishment, you will have to swim in nothing but your underwear." The teacher yells, getting up from his seat.

Oh boy.

"I'm sorry, I-I-I," I couldn't explain to him. I was terrified.

"Dad, his new, Today's his first day." Someone explains and I turn around to see the guy from the bleachers. The hot guy.

Warren, stop. What is wrong with me today? Did the canteen put something in my apple? Was I actually allergic to apples?

"Oh, sorry about that. Uhm, Bryan, can you get this guy a swim trunk? The locker with extra swim items in it's code is 4837." He orders to Bryan. "And sorry, what's your name?"

"Warren, Warren Davies." I say, shaking his hand.

"I expect you here tommorrow." He mentions, my eyes widened.

"Nah, just messing." He jokes, pushing my shoulder a bit.

I chuckled before walking out of the office with Bryan. Bryan led the way to a dor labelled "locker rooms." He opened it with his student's ID card and I was pulled back to what I saw. It was a long hallway with lockers straight down. It was better than I expected.

"This room is only for swim team and swim coaches. So if you want to have one of these fancy lockers, work hard." He explains. "Here's mine, just saying." He chuckles, pointing at a locker with the number '69' labelled.

Damn, I want 69 with him- fuck stop.

"I know, I pick the best locker numbers." He teases as we continued to walk down the hallway.

"No kidding," I replied and he smiled. I somehow liked it, it was adorable.

"Found it," He says as we arrived with a locker with 'swim items' boldy printed on.

He fidjeted with the lock for a minute before opening the locker. He pulled out a blue item and tossed it over to me. I cought it with hand, being the cool kid. He closed the locker shut and when I stretched the trunk out to check it out, it was a girl's swimsuit.

I threw it to his face. He chuckled as the swimsuit fell to the ground.

"You ass!" I whined and pushed his chest, and wooh! That chest of his is tough- I need to get my shit together.

"Oh how much I'd love to see you in that," He moans.

Moans? MOANS!? One thing's for sure, I ripped my jeans. It was getting waayy too tight.