Chapter 2

It was your first day of Hogwarts u woke up early from the light shining through your curtains, u jump out of bed and hop in the shower, after about half an hour u get out and dry your hair. You then straighten it and put on abit of makeup, u threw on some black
jeans and a dark green Woolen jumper. You packed up the rest of your things and your mum dropped u off at the malfoys as Draco suggested that u went to school with him in the morning. As u got to the gates and put the pin in and watch as they open,your mum kisses u on the head and u get out with all your stuff, Draco runs over to help u and looks u up and down again u just smirk this time and act like u didn't notice. U wave to your mum and walk up to the house, when u get there it's time to go and lucious drives u to the train station, u and Draco laugh all the way there and seem to be getting along very well, you rush to get to platform 9  3/4  but u couldn't find it, Draco giggles and leads u to the middle of platform 9 and 10 he tells u to run into the middle of the wall and for some reason you trust him,u do it and end up in a different train station next to a train about to set off, u wait for Draco to come through and u rush onto the train."y/n" Draco shouts from down the other end,"come in here" as he motions u into one of the booths. You walk down and sit opposite him."DRACO" u hear a girls voice shout from outside the booth, u both turn around you then hear someone shout again but it was a deep voice,like a boys voice."DRACO",Draco gets up and sticks his head out of the door, you hear him shout a name but it was mumbled by the train screatching. A girl then comes running into the booth."OMG u must be y/n ,weve Heard so much about u" she says nudging the boy stood behind her. She looks at u again and says" oh sorry I'm pansy and this is blaise" "hi"you say as u stand up to shake there hands, pansy just hugs u and sits down next to blaise who had allready sat down. U sit next to draco and look out of the window.you were getting quite tired so u ended up falling asleep,Draco notices and places your head on his shoulder and rests his head on yours. You woke up when u heard the train stop and realised u were resting on draco u lift your head up and your face went all red,Draco looks down at you and smirks.You then realise that everyone else had got of and they were waiting for u two. You quickly ran of and found all off your stuff on the side of the station.you hopped onto the carriages that was waiting for u and Draco sat next to u. You started to shiver as u we're getting quite cold so draco put his arm around u and pulled u in close to him. You couldn't believe what was happening in your head, draco Malfoy,The Draco Malfoy, the boy who had hated me since we were kids is being nice to me, you didn't stop him and cuddled up into his chest, his strong cologne hitting your nose. You warmed up instantly and finally made it to the castle. You look up in shock as u can't believe you are acctually there.