Chapter 7

The next morning was a weekend so u was able to sleep longer, u woke up late morning and sat up, u looked next to you but cedric was not there,You got dressed into the clothes from last night and opened the door carefull to make sure no one saw u coming out. As u stepped out the door u saw cho and cedric kissing in the hallway and your heart sinks abit. Cedric sees u and tried to run after u but cho holds him back, u made your way back to the common room trying to hold back your tears but just a few kept getting through. As u opened the doors u see draco sat on the couch staring into the fireplace, u tried to sneak around him but just as you got to the bottom of the stairs "y/n" draco says In a soft tone, you turn around and head back over to him sitting on the opposite couch, "I'm so sorry for believing blaise,we give him a truth potion and found out that it was him and not u" "i know u said not to come running back to you but I'm sorry, I need u." You look him in the eyes and walk over to him, u kneel down in front of him "I need you to draco" you kiss him and he doesn't pull away, instead he makes it longer.he picks u up and carries u up to his dorm.he throws u on the bed and as he locks the door he says "I've missed this". He walks Over to the bed slowly unbuttoning his shirt but before he finishes u blurt out "I slept in cedrics room last night but nothing like that happened." He looks u in the eyes and says "do u love him". " no of course not draco I love you", "well then there's no problem" he takes his top completely off and starts to take yours off.(you can imagine what happened next)after u fineshed u walked over to dracos bed side table and took out a pair of boxers "what are u doing" he asked whilst giggling, "I don't have any shorts with me and I'm not putting them jeans back on" u say as u put the boxers on as if they were shorts. A few months go buy and u and draco are finally official.it was finally Christmas break. You woke up in dracos room with your stuff allready packed up in suitcases next to u.you slip out of dracos arms and borrow some of his joggers and a hoodie and put on abit of Makeup. "Draco" u whisper to him whilst gently shaking him "cmon we need to get going we don't wanna miss the train". "Morning love" he says in his raspy morning voice. He gets up and kisses u on the Forehead and began to get changed. "You always look so good in everything" he says whilst looking u up and down. You turn around and smile at him "now cmon we really do need to go". You both grab your trunks and make your way to the train. A few hours later and u arrive at the Malfoy manor. Both your family's knew that u two we're going out and were so happy about it. "Wereee backkkk" you shout as draco holds the door open into the manor for u,your mum and narcissa come running In from the front room and pull u both into massive hugs. "We've missed u both so much" you mum says with a massive smile on her face. "Also me and your mum decided y/n that u two will be spending Christmas with us if that's ok." Your face lights up with joy as u nod and look at draco who is also smiling.You made your way up to dracos room to put your stuff away then come back downstairs and sit in the lounge. Your mum comes in and sits down next to you. "Y/n, I was talking to Lucius and I have decided that it's only fair that u should finally get to know who your farther is." She looks u dead in the eye and says "now u promise me U won't get mad,I did this to keep u safe for as long as I could" you nod and continue to listen to her. "Y/n, your father is........