The Meeting

I pulled up to my restaurant Columbus and parked in my parking spot. Turning the truck off I grabbed my things and got ready to get out the truck. I got there in like 20 minutes. I was driving like a bat out of hell. I forgot about my meeting. I never do that shit. As I was about to get out Ace stopped me.

"Aye man hold up my nigga. I got something I need to ask you." Ace said as he grabbed Columbus arm.

"Wassup man?" Columbus asked as he looked at Ace.

"You love my sister?" Ace asked with a serious voice.

"Man what the fuck? That ain't no question. Why you asking?" Columbus asked looking Ace in the face.

"I'm just saying my nigga. You don't know what I know. And I don't want you to get yourself caught up with the shits feel me." Ace said looking him in the eye.

"Man come on. I'm already late. This is a conversation that you don't need to even be having. Now come on nigga." Columbus said getting out and closing the door.

They both got out the ride and walked towards the building

They both got out the ride and walked towards the building. As they walked in Columbus greeted a few people and saw the investor sitting in the VIP section.

As he made his way to the VIP Kortney stopped him in his tracks. Ace looked her up and down and then looked at Columbus the see how he handled himself around her.

"So I got him settled in and started some conversation. I got you built up. I put all your stuff you are gonna need at the table. All you got to do is go in and do your thing." She said looking at Columbus.

"Thank you. I really appreciate that. That will cut down my time. Kortney I would like you to meet my brother in law and best friend Ace Mitchell. Learn his face cause you will deal with him a lot." Columbus said as he looked at Ace.

Ace and Kortney shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ace." Kortney said.

"Hey pleasure is all yours." He said giving her a straight look.

Kortney didn't understand what he was doing there but she was gonna make for damn sure she get rid of him.

"Ok well if you need me I will be in my office." Kortney said as she walked away going towards her office.

"See what I mean my nigga? You need to watch your damn back with that fast ass." Ace said grabbing his arm.

"Man chill with that shit. Let's go take care of this so we can go man." Columbus said walking towards the table.

I can't lie he was looking really serious sitting at the table. I hope I didn't ruin my chances with him cause I really need someone to invest in my restaurant. My club is doing fine but my restaurant took a hit when Angela got shot here. People haven't really been the same since.