Kortneys

As I hung up phone with Columbus I got myself together do what I need to do and get the plan going. I know this is about to be something so I got to play my cards smart. I dialed Michael number and waited for him to answer. The phone rung a few times before he answered it.

"What you got for me?" Michael asked time he got on the phone.

"Damn can you give me a minute to let you know what is going on before you start questioning me Mike." Kortney said irritated.

"Kort don't play with me. This has to go to plan for us to get this money and you take over Columbus. So either you do it my way or I can find someone else to do this." Michael said back to her.

"Don't threaten me with this. I got this. All I was about to say was that he was on the way to the house and now we can put the plan in motion." Kortney updated him.

"Good. Make sure you get all the evidence you can for the blackmail. If his friend would have did what he said in that meeting we would be all the way screwed." Mike said.

"And what was that?" Kortney asked concerned.

"This Ace character told Columbus that he would invest the money." Michael admits.

"Do you know who he is? He can be trouble for us. If he does that or start digging we are done for." Kortney said scared.

"All the more why you got to do what you need to do tonight. Now don't fuck this up." Michael said.

"I got this. I'll call you once it's done. And as soon as he leaves I'll send you all the information." Kortney said as she paced the floor.

"Perfect. Well let me know what's up." Michael said as he hung up the phone.

Kortney took a deep breath and got herself ready for when Columbus comes over. She really didn't want to do this to him. She really liked him and didn't want to ruin him. She knew he was married but she just wanted to take her shot anyway. She heard a car door close. Kortney walked to the window and looked out.

She saw it was indeed him. She fixed herself and waited for him to ring the doorbell. Taking another deep breath she opens the door.

"Come in." She said holding her hand out to extend a welcome into her home.

She closed the door behind him and walked in front of him.

"Come join me in the living room." She said as she led him to the sofa.

Columbus was skeptical about this visit. He didn't even want to sit down.

"Listen can we make this quick? I got to get home to my family." Columbus said as a matter of fact.

Kortney looked at him and smiled.

"Sure we can make this a quick as possible." Kortney said hitting record on her phone and placing it face down on her end table.

"So where do you want to start?" Kortney asked.

"Well there is something I want to clear up with you." Columbus starts.

"Oh? And what is that?" Kortney said easing her way closer to him.

Columbus clears his throat and slides over towards the end of the sofa.

"Well for starters it was brought to my attention that you was not being completely honest with me." Columbus said.

"What? How is that so?" Kortney played dumb and said.

"First they said you was doing things more than a assistant. It was suggested that you had it out for me. Is that true?" Columbus asked raising a eyebrow.

"Out for you? What do you mean? I do my job and I do it well. What do I have to gain by coming for you?" Kortney said trying to make it sound heartfelt.

"I don't know. That's what I said. I didn't feel that you was but some feel that you are. You do know I have a wife and daughter correct? And I'm happily married." Columbus said to her.

Kortney looked him in the face and didn't say anything at first. As she sat up she eased closer to him.

"Columbus I am very aware of what you are. And I want you to know that I respect you. But I do have something I need to say." Kortney said.

"And what is that?" Columbus asked looking her straight in the eye.

"I am attracted to you. I know you love your wife and daughter but no one has to know anything about what I'm telling you. You are an handsome man and I feel I can bring you something special and work beside you." Kortney said as she made her way to him where he could not move.

Columbus tried to stand up and Kortney pushed him back down and sat across his lap.

"Don't you want to feel me? I want you so bad. I promise I won't say nothing." Kortney said as she started kissing him all over.

Columbus pushed her off him next to him.

"No. You will not do this. I told you I love my wife and you coming onto me is not gonna change that. I'm happy at home. And I love you as a assistant and nothing else. I don't want to fire you but this will cause this if you keep this up." Columbus said fixing his clothes.

"You can't tell me you didn't feel good as I was just kissing you just now." Kortney said grabbing his hand and rubbing it across her clit.

"Look how wet I am for you. Please just do this with me. I know you want to by the budge in your pants right now." Kortney said kissing him on his neck.

Columbus felt himself falling. He backed away and headed toward the door.

"I'm sorry I have to go. I can't do this and I won't." Columbus said grabbing the door knob.

Kortney ran in front of him and dropped her dress. She didn't have nothing on under it.

"That's not what your body is saying. Take me now!" Kortney said.

What will happen????

Will he do it???

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 250