Chapter 3: The Batfamily

"She is a warrior born, she was raised and trained for the field of battle, she left her island on a mission for peace SHE DOES NOT look peaceful." says a dark figure as he watches the skies of a desert battlefield.

Wonder Woman flies through the sky in battle with fighter jets, she swiftly slices the wing off of one of the jets, and lets it fall to the ground along with a dozen other jets that she has knocked out of the sky. With the destruction of another jet, the fleet starts retreating, and flies away.

Tanks attempt to shoot the goddess out of the, but Wonder Woman flies face first into the tank, and walks away unscathed.

The dark figure walks up from behind her. "Did you just headbutt a tank?" he asks.

Wonder Woman spins around and her eyes meet Ares The God of War.

"You left Themyscira as an ambassador of peace, and now you headbutt tanks?" he asks.

"Sometimes peace needs to be battled for." replies Wonder Woman.

Ares watches as Wonder Woman disarms another tank, and let's the soldiers run away scared.

"Will you take her place, will you lie in his bed?" asks the god.

Wonder Woman pauses for a second. Thinking.

"Or are you going to be with the sidekick?" he continues.

"I...it's Superman, it has to be Superman, right?" replies Wonder Woman with slight unease.

"You want Robin, don't you?" replies Ares.

Wonder Woman lowers her head in defeat. "Yes."

"He would make a good Batman. But you will be one of many lusting over him." explains Ares.

"That's enough Ares. I have more work to do." says Wonder Woman as she hovers off the ground, and flies away.

Meanwhile at the Batcave.

Damain Wayne is the fourth Robin. The blood son. The grandson of the demon's head. And he has just been knocked off his feet by a gymnast. But for his sake, that gymnast is Nightwing a.k.a Dick Grayson, the first Robin.

"What did you do wrong?" Dick asks as Damian picks himself up from the floor.

"Legs." he simply replies.

"Yes legs, you keep aiming for that killer blow. Your trying to hurt me, which I'm trying to not take personally, but your opponents have stick outie bits that can be used to weaken them." Nightwing explains . He turns away from Damian, and goes to grab one of his escrima sticks that are laying on the floor.

Damian angrily scowls, and tosses an escrima stick at his head. Dick turns his head, ready for it to hit him in the head. But it doesn't hit. Someone grabs it. The hero quickly turns around to see who was there

"That's not very sporting Damian." says Superman as he holds an escrima stick in his hand.

"How!" says Damian angrily.

"It's okay Superman, I knew it was coming, he does it all the time." says Dick reassuringly.

"Is he here?" asks Superman.

"He and Y/N are at the computer." replies Dick as Superman passes him the escrima stick.

Superman begins walking towards the computer, but Damian says something to him.

"Hey Superman, I wanted to say thanks. Now that Joker's gone everything feels safer y'know."

"Uhm, Dick could you take Damian and give us some privacy?" he asks.

"Sure, are you ok?" he replies.

Superman doesn't respond. He just walks up to Batman. Sitting in his chair looking at something on his screen. With Robin sitting next to him.

"Robin." says Batman from his chair.

"Yeah?" replies Y/N from beside him.

"Me and Clark need to talk alone."

Y/N nods, and walks away from the computer.

He gives a kind wave to Superman as he walks past him.

He can hear Clark and Bruce's talk evolve into an argument as he walks away.

Nightwing and Damain stay perched on a vantage point in the cave watching the two greatest heroes alive shout at each other about their morals.

"We should go." whispers Nightwing.

"You're not my dad, you shouldn't tell me what to do." replies Damian.

"Take what you can get, Bruce isn't the best father figure." adds Y/N from behind them.

"How did you get here!" says Damian in an angry whisper.

"We were trained by the master of stealth, the world's greatest detective, and you wonder how I'm behind you." Y/N replies.

The three watch the bat computer go off, and Batman and Superman discuss something about Aquaman causing trouble.

Superman flies off to the stairs, and walks past Alfred Pennyworth holding a tray of tea cups.

"Not staying for tea, Master Kent?" asks the butler.

"I'm afraid not Alfred, and you don't have to call me master." replies Superman.

"Good, let's keep it that way." replies Alfred with a look of disappointment.

It looks as though the world of the heroes is falling apart.