Chapter 6: Seduction of Robin

Y/N's eyes fluttered open, the warm morning orange glow flooded through the manor's windows. The TV was still on so that meant Alfred hadn't woken up yet. Y/N felt his head resting on something not exactly like a pillow. Wait a minute. He was resting his head on Selina's chest.

"Well, good morning to you too, birdboy." said Selina.

Y/N quickly lifted his head off of her breasts.

"S-Sorry Miss Kyle, I didn't mean for my head to end up there while we were sleeping." stuttered Y/N with a blush.

"It's fine kid, honestly it's a compliment you mistook them for pillows." explained Selina.

Y/N gave a shy chuckled, and the two got off the couch, Bruce was still asleep, and they let him rest, he needed it.

The day passed, everyone was more quiet now. Maybe the realization that Dick's not coming back, and those stories they told are the end was setting in, but eventually night arrived and the Batsignal began to shine in the sky. And soon enough they were in their suits.

Batman, Robin, and Catwoman stood on a building watching the Batsignal from afar.

"It's not Gordon. It's The President." explained Batman.

"Why does he want with us?" asked Robin.

"I've got a lot of ideas for why, and I really don't care about any of them." replied Batman.

"Then why are we here?" replied Catwoman, now in her skintight catsuit that Robin has used all his will power to try and mostly fail to not glance at.

"I have a few words to say to him." explained Batman.

"What exactly are those words? I have some words to tell him too." responded Catwoman.

"I think we're both on the same page here." said Batman.

"We should at least act surprised when we show up, he put in all that effort." commented Robin.

"It's the least we could do." responded Catwoman.

Batman nodded before launching his grapple to the building.

"Kid, just so you know, I can tell you're staring." said Catwoman with a smirk.

Y/N's face turned red "I.. uhm.. Sorry"

Catwoman chuckled, "You're cute, kid." She then proceeded to grapple away towards Batman as well.

"What?" asked Robin in confusion.

"Commissioner Gordon." said Batman as he landed on the roof, with Catwoman and Robin right behind him.

"No." replied the president.

"I don't like surprises, Mister President."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know how to reach you, and this is urgent." he explained "We need to talk."

"So talk." replied Batman.

"Not out here, not in front of her." explained the president while gesturing to Catwoman.

"Whatever you have to say, you can say to all of us, or else we have nothing to discuss." retorted Robin.

"She's a criminal." replied the President.

"Are you telling me that every action you've taken while in office has been completely legal?" questioned Batman.

The President paused. "Follow me."

They were led down a staircase from the roof, it was futuristic looking, all white and clean.

"I've seen the footage from Arkham. I saw what happened, I'm sorry for your loss." he said.