shaheer is drunken

RHEA'S POV:
he pushed me on the bed and my legs were half dangling below the bed.
Then he get on top of me and started fingering my body.
Beginning from forehead to stomach , I had goosebumps by that.
And he was glaring at me with so much love and desperation in his eyes.
After glaring for a while he leaned to my face and kissed my forehead and then our lips met.
He started sucking my lips
frustrated , rolling his hands on my waist and stomach.
I literally jumped by his move but he holded me back and grabbed both of my hands by his hands and stretched them so that I couldn't move or jump again.
He then again started kissing my lips making a soft sound , biting my lips rolling his tongue in my mouth resulting me in moaning  lightly.
I could lie like this forever.
I wasn't even able to move as he had caged me , there was not even a little place for me to move. But I was loving it.
He do some magic on me or what.
I get lost in him everytime.
He started kissing me harder breaking my thoughts.
Then he moved a little below and started sucking my neck and released my hands so that I can caress his hair because he loves it when I do that.
He continued sucking my neck holding my waist by both his hands.
And I was caressing his hair and moaning continously as he was sucking so hardly.
Damn!! I love that feeling.
All of a sudden my phone started ringing .
Ba..by..baby.. m..y..my.. ph.
one.. i..s.. ring..ing..llll..et.. m..me.. jj..juusstt..cch..check.. who.. ii.t.. is.. , I said moaning as he was kissing my neck biting it lightly.
No you are not going any where, he whispered seductively and started kissing my lips hardly so that I cannot say anything further.
I will see it later , I thought in my mind but phone ringed again.
So I broked the kiss and put my hand on his mouth.
What if this is someone imoortant , I said in a understanding tone.
Someone important??  , He asked with shocking tone holding my hands.
I mean what if this is mumma , papa aur gaurav they will scold me for sure if I will not receive their call , I said in a concerned tone.
Ohh ya right , he said still sliding and rolling his hands on my naked waist.
He clearly didn't wanted me to go  .
So leave me baby you are still caging me , I said laughing.
I can cage you like this forever , he laughed back and released me from his grip.
I went off the bed smiling and saw my phone and as per my prediction it was gaurav.
Hello , I said picking up the phone.
Hello dii....  Where were you , he said fully frustrated .
Sorry yarr my phone was in mute , lied.
I know u must be busy but just tell me where you have putted the keys of the almirah , he asked.
As I was telling him suddenly shaheer came from backwards and started kissing my shoulder holding my waist.
I got scared.
Ahhhh.. I shouted a little loudly.
What happen , gaurav asked.
Shaheer started laughing and I could feel his breathe on my shoulder.
Your brother in law is teasing your sister , shaheer whispered still laughing.
Is any one else out there , he asked again as I didn't replied .
N..no.. nothing....nobody is here I just.. collided with a table , I liked again.
Ohhhhhoooo.. rehne do smjh aa gya.. carry on good night , he said and hanged up the phone .
Me and shaheer started looking at each other confused and started laughing.
No you are done right!! , he said and holded me up in his arms.
He kept me on the bed and get on top of me again....
He started sucking my neck after glaring at me for a while and I started moaning lightly caressing his hairs pulling him more closer to me..
He starting massaging my breasts putting his fingers in and out of the peaks..
Due to which I was moaning more loudly.. making him further loose his control and he started kissing me more hardly and pressing my breasts more and more.. with full of energy..
Ahhh....aa..hhhh....ahhhh....Sha..shahh....shahheerrrr.... , I moaned out loudly .
It was feeling so damn good .
Keep saying that baby it makes me feel good , he said breathing heavily..
He kissed my breasts and I  had goosebumps by that..
Uhhh....uhhh.. , I was moaning .
He turned me so that he is facing  my back and started sucking my back releasing the strips of my bra but he didn't took my bra out .
He was kissing my back pressing my hips this time..
And I was moaning continously
Ahh....uuhhhh.... , I was moaning.
He turned me back again.
He stood up and got seated in the bed taking me on his lap such that my legs are on his waist .
I could literally feel his body which was half naked. He pulled me closer to him and started sucking my shoulder sliding my hairs .
Our bodies were totally colliding. I could feel his bare chest and packs on my body.
I kept my hands on his back and got more closer to him filling the negligible space between us I was rolling my hands on his bare back.
He was clearly feeling so good by that.
He started sucking my neck harder and I was moaning..
He kept his hands on my breasts massaging them slowly..
I again had goosebumps.
It was feeling so damn good .
We were breathing heavily..
Uhh....shah....shaheer.... , I moaned .
It it is feeling good na. , He asked breathing heavily and still massaging my breasts.
Yaaaaa....essss , I said moaning.
He started pressing them now .
He pulled me little up so that his face is in right front of my chest.
He started kissing my chest vigorously , I was caressing his hairs and continously moaning.
B..aby....babyy li....listen.. , I said moaning.
Ya , he said still kissing my chest.
Wee..sshhou..should..s..stop..n..n..nowwww.... , I said still moaning and tightening my grip on his back as he was getting more and more frustrated.
After a while.. , he said breathing heavily but kissing my neck.
He holded my hips tightly stood up and lied down on the bed such that he is in top of me and there is no space between us.
And started kissing my lips so frustrating.
I and I was still moaning as his hands were on my hips and he was massaging them.
My legs were still in his waist and he had locked me completely  .
I tightened my grip on his neck as he was getting so freaking desperate sucking me harder Everytime I wasn't even able to move a little but it was so good.
After some time he stood up and sat on the bed again but this time  pushing me such that my legs are still on his waist and half my body is on his lap and half on the bed.
He started licking my stomach thoroughly .
And was about to remove my bra .
Shaheer , I whispered.
Ok baby , he said and released me planting a kiss on my lips.
He wanted more I can see it and I wanted more too but we have to wake up early in the morning.
He made me lie on the bed and he was lying right next to covering me through his big hands.
Love you.. , he whispered kissing my forehead.
Love you too , I nodded and spread my hands in his naked chest.
Then we slept.
SHAHEER'S POV:
after waking up me and Rhea went outside..
Me , ritvik , Rhea and kaveri were having a lots fun but suddenly I saw that boy who was talking about Rhea yesterday , he was saying that he loves rhea alott and all..
My mood spoiled.
I grabbed Rhea's hand and she was completely surprised and kaveri and ritvik as well.
Let's go , I said with so much seriousness as that boy was continously staring at her.
We left that place and reached a restaurant where me and ritvik arranged a table for kaveri and Rhea and left that place to buy some food.
When we reached there I saw that sitting right next to my girlfriend .
Ritvik asked me about what happened and I told him everything .
When we reached there .
Hii we are back , I said .
Heyyyy see this is Rohan, Rhea said happily.
I got more angry by that .
I already know him , I said rudely looking at him.
Hey broo why are you getting so rude you are not that kind of person you toh treat people sweetly always , kaveri said .
Arre broo I will tell you later right let's leave this place I have found a better restaurant than this , I said and ritvik started glaring at me as we haven't done anything like that but stayed mute because he knew my problem.
I holded Rhea's hand and started walking towards the exit.
Waitt!! , Rhea stopped me .
What happen , I asked .
You can't behave like that with a fan I have to talk to him please understand , rhea said in a concerned look.
But.. , I was about to say something but Rhea stopped me.
Shaheer he is just a fan we can't be rude to our fans right , she said sweetly.
She didn't knew what actually he feels.
But I couldn't stop her .
So I decided to leave this place , Rhea tried to stop me.
Arre I am in the bar with ritvik , I said giving a fake smile.
Okay but come back soon , she said smiling back.
I smiled back.
And left that place .

We reached the place..
I tried to make myself calm down but couldn't .
So I started drinking alchohol.
I drank so many glasses of alcohol without even knowing .
The picture of rhea and Rohan was wondering in my mind.
Damn it their name starts with the same alphabet , I said to ritvik .
Bhai aapne ne zyada hi peeli hai , ritvik said .
Rhea.. kha .. hai.. I..need ..her.. , i shouted .
Let's go  , ritvik said.
Rhea!! , he said surprised.
Khhaaaa..kha.. , I asked then saw rhea standing right in front of us.
But I couldn't see her clearly as I was drunken.
I was about to fall but she came running towards me ....
To be continued....
(GUYS PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT ,SHARE AND FOLLOW THEN ONLY I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE)
LOVE YOU ALL