who is sameer?

(THANK YOU GUYS SO GLAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE LOVING IT MEANS ALOTT GUYS)
PLEASE DO VOTE , SHARE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW
RHEA'S POV:
when I reached my home , I saw my brother sitting in the couch . Gaurav was having a very high fever....
I got tensed .... I frequently went to my room ,changed my dress and went to him again. He directly asked me about what is brewing between me and shaheer....
You take care of yourself first , I said in a tensed voice as I was worried about him and I was also hesitating , as I am shy enough to talk about me and shaheer.
No I am fine you tell me first , gaurav said.
Rhea dii please tell me I am your brother , he said again as I didn't responded to him.
I wanted to tell this to you but I was hesitating , I said.
Dii I  know you enough.... we are siblings, I know you are shy, he said.
So basically I love shaheer I didn't realised it though. Kaveri was the one who made realise that I love him.... And she told me that shaheer loves me more....and I was very happy listening to it and today......
Today what , he said excitedly.
He proposed me.... And I said yes .....
Woowwwwwww!! You said yes.... I m so happy for you !!, He said with a excited tone.
I know you are but take some rest now,I said and took him to his bedroom.
Then I went to my room....I was continiously thinking about how he was kissing me.... In a very passionate manner....
It felt so good I wanted more...
I was just thinking and my phone beeped. And it was shaheer's text saying ' I am missing you. Meet you tommorow , good night babe' when I read the word babe I felt butterflies in stomach .
Then I texted back 'missing you too , good night babe'
I had sent this to him because I love calling him that (babe).
After texting him I went to bed and slept 😴
SHAHEER'S POV:
I woke up and opened my phone my phone wallpaper is a picture of me and rhea....
I glared at her.... And kissed her picture....
Now even my day begins with her...
I got ready and went to the set.
Where I met ritvik and he started teasing about Rhea , as I told him everything already.
Where is Rhea ,I asked.
She is shooting with vatsal and kaveri already.... , He said in a teasy voice.
Come on let's go there , I said.
You are not jealous , he asked .
No, no because vatsal is already married and Rhea calls him bhai....
Ohh you knew it, he said and started laughing .
Yupp you didn't told me but.... I know it now and started laughing too.
Then we left for the place where Rhea kaveri and VATSAL were.
When I went there I saw my princess with kaveri and VATSAL was busy talking to his wife on phone.
Me and ritvik went to rhea and kaveri.
They didn't noticed us .
I tap on RHEA'S shoulder she actually got scared....
Hii, I said
Hey, she said .
I was lost in her and she was lost in me.
After a few minutes ritvik said clearing his throat, kaveri.... we may leave, they need some alone time.
And smiled looking at me and I smiled back for thanking him.
Rhea was embarrassed by this .
Relax they are gone , I said.
I know , she said looking at me .
So what is the plan today, I asked her .
Nothing special just shoot, she responded she knew what I was going say.
She was staring at me continously .
I asked her about this....
You are looking so handsome, she said.
I always do, I said in sarcastic way.
She started smiling
I was continiously glaring at her . Oh God she is so pretty , specially when she smiles.
U are looking beautiful as well , I said and pulled her closer to me by her waist holding her tightly.
Let's meet somewhere I said in a seductive voice.
Her cheecks became red, clearly blushing and nervous. God damn I love this girl alott.
Koi dekh Lega Kya KR rhe ho yha nhi . she said whispering. She wanted me as well. I can clearly see it.
Let's go to my green room  , I said as I wanted to spent some time with her  .
Okay, she said.
And we started walking.
But suddenly somebody shouted rheaaaaaaa!!
I felt like who the hell is shouting my girlfriend's name so loudly .
We turned back....
Oh my God sameer, Rhea shouted with the same excitement.
God who the hell is this Sameer....
I thought in my mind.
Sameer came closer to us , actually more closer to Rhea and hugged her . I felt like punching him but couldn't help it.
Rhea was so excited seeing him.
Rhea intoduced him to me.
She told me that this is her childhood friend..
And ex-boyfriend as well.... , Sameer said.
Whhtttt , I said in a shocked tone.
Shut up! Sameer.. stop joking now....shaheer he is joking nothing is like that.... , Rhea said in a tensed tone.
I was burning from inside but I said it's ok.
Why you explaining this to him, he's your friend right, Sameer said.
No I am her boyfriend , I said with a angry face.
Really , Sameer asked Rhea.
Can't you listen I already told..... Rhea hold my hand stopping me Midway from saying anything.
She was trying to calm me down....
Yes he is my boyfriend, she said.
Woowwwwwww! Really so happy seeing you guys together.
I adore you both together alott. Sameer said.
I was surprised by his actions.
Please don't get possessive bescause of me . I am just a good friend of Rhea and I adore you guys alott ,He said again.
I was feeling sorry for my rude behaviour.
So sorry I was being rude to you.... , I apologized.
No it's completely fine you have this right after all you are her boyfriend, he said smiling and looking at both of us .
Yes , Rhea said smiling at us .
But just don't tell this to anyone, she said again.
And I nodded in agreement as we didn't wanted to reveal it so soon.
Okay don't worry I won't do that , he said understanding our concern.
I better leave now I was just having some work in filmcity so I decided to meet Rhea as well. That's why I came here. Sameer said.
Come to my house soon ,my brother will love seeing you , Rhea said.
Byee Sameer and sorry once again, I said and holded Rhea's waist. She was shocked by my action completely as she always is.💓
Finally it was the time for our separate shoot with our respective onscreen families.
So we went to our destination. I completed my shoot in some 4 or 5 hours and then me and ritvik started searching for Rhea and kaveri as we had decided to go to dinner....
( HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!
I AM WRITING THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART )
IF YOU ARE LIKING IT THEN DO VOTE ,COMMENT AND FOLLOW💓💓)

(PRECAP: THEIR PARENTS GOT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR RELATION SHIP AND THERE IS MORE TENSION IN RHEA'S FAMILY)
THERE WILL BE MOREE INTIMATE SCENES FROM FIFTH CHAPTER.... SO STAY TUNED.💓💓