kuhu and kunal engagement and the mishbir romance

Shaheer's pov:
I woke up at sharp 7 pm.
Took bath ,had breakfast and when i was having my breakfast my phone beeped. I checked my phone and it was a mess. In yrhpk ke group.
It was Rhea she had written that she is conducting a party just after the pack up for all of us.
I was excited very excited as finally i will get some fun time.
Rhea is very serious regarding her work and so is very passionate. That is why i was shocked as well as i haven't seen her having much fun.
She is not interested in taking pictures . Posting them on social media and all
She just do her work.
But on the same hand she is a very sweet kind of person very mature.
And that is very nice about her.
We aren't to close yet as we don't share too much scenes together.but i m having a sort of good bond with ritvik and kaveri , ritvik calls me Bhai and and kaveriiii she is just so active infact we share a great bond . We call each other bro not just onscreen but off screen as well.
We always do fun together n she is a selfie addicted kind of person.
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!
It's already 10 i have to reach the filmcity before 11
With the faith of god 🙏 there was not much traffic so i reached there at 10:30
At the same time Rhea arrived as well..
We waved each other and went to our vanity..
To get in our outfits, when i reached my vanity i was sorrounded in my own thoughts . She was looking so good ❤️
And people love our chemistry..
Today was the shoot of kuku engagement and mishbir fun with romance....
I saw rhea on the sets......
Damn it!! She was looking very pretty 😍 💙
In a blue suit . She was learning the script and idk why but i was continiously staring at her.
A spot boy came and gave my script to me , but i was still looking at Rhea , suddenly ritvik came and said bas Bhai ho gya ab Mt ghuro....
It felt so embarrassing.
Ritvik always teases me on the name of Rhea . IDK y but i like it.
Suddenly Rhea got disappeared .all of a sudden i found her doing pranks with kaveri and laughing continously.
I was shocked i had never seen her this side..
But i loved her this side ❤️💗
Now it was the time for my and Rhea's shoot together....
We completed the scene . It was fun doing it
When we packed up . I was continiously thinking about Rhea .
I don't know what was happening this never happened but this is happening today......
Suddenly my thoughts vanished when  someone knocked the door ....
I opened the door and it was surprisingly Rhea....
I was happy seeing....
Before i could say anything she said that she has came here to take me to the party....
As i was late.
Onway i asked her why she never showed the fun Side of herself to me .
To which she said sarcastically i always do this, this is my passion😂
U have never seen me as u don't interact with me much . She was right actually .
And i was regretting for that..
Suddenly i noticed she was looking so pretty as always.
I complimented her that she is looking pretty, to which she blushed and said thank you after that we went to the party.
I don't know what happened to me but i was continiously staring at her while she was dancing.
Ritvik came to me and asked about what happened to me. I told him everything as he is like my brother.
He started smiling......
I asked him about why he is smiling to which he said that i will know it soon.
When i went home i realized that today i felt different for Rhea , may be i have got a crush on her. Then i realised that actually i have got a crush on her.
Days went by and my crush on her stood the same .
Now it was the time for a turning point in misbir's story as abir is going to leave mishti for his brother Kunal(nanko)
Then there will be time leap of 2 months in The story. then a boy will enter the story and yess it was vatsal but i didn't knew what his role was........
Then i got to know his role...........
THE STORY AFTER THIS WILL BE
ON OTHER CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!
(COMING UP:SHAHEER JEALOUS OF VATSAL AND AND HIS REALIZATION)