love love everywhere

RHEA'S POV:
He took me in his arms and took me on the bed.
He made me lie on the bed and get on top of me pulling his shirt off .
He is so damn hot.
Be ready this is not going to end soon , he said seductively .
And I blushed .
He same closer to me and kissed my chin then he came a little up.
And our lips met .
He started kissing me slowly sucking my bottom lip.
He continued kissing and got frustrated a little later and started kissing deperatelty biting my lips due to which I started moaning.
He broked the kiss and pulled my top off my body and again started kissing me hardly biting and sucking my lips , sliding his hands on my naked stomach which mad me feel delightful.
Then he went a little down and started sucking my neck hardly , pressing my peaks very hardly with his hands.
Ahh....ahh.... , I moaned loudly.
Which made him grow more faster and he started massaging my breasts sucking my neck.
Baa..bb..yy.. , I was moaning.
Due to which he was loosing his control and was sucking me more harder .
How is it ?? , He asked me breathing heavily waiting to do more.
Nn..nice.. , I said still moaning.

He quickly started sucking my neck again massaging my breasts, that is my weakest point.
He went down and started licking my stomach with so much intensity .
Suddenly his phone ringed.
Baby check it . It next to you in the table , he told me still licking my stomach.
I saw his phone shakingly as he was licking my stomach.
And it was ritvik.
It.. I..iss..ri..ritvik.. , I told him moaning.
Ohh , he said still licking my stomach.
Y..ouuu..should..ta..take..it.. , I said.
He stopped licking my stomach and took his phone from my hand.
Stay here only , he said whispering .
He received the call and started talking to ritvik continously looking at me.
All of a sudden when I was looking at him my phone beeped.
I am coming , I waved at him.
And went off the bed as my phone was on the dressing table. I reached there and saw a message from kaveri while a shaheer was still looking at me in the mirror attached to the dressing table.
I smiled at him saw the message ' hey we have to leave for India tommorow at any cost because of lockdown' the message said.
Thank God my bags are already packed.
When I was replying her text I felt a hand in my waist then I saw shaheer in the mirror.
We have to leave for India tommorow he said kissing my shoulder pulling my bra strip lower.
When I was about to say something he pushed me towards the wall and caged me such that he is facing my back .
Today I am not going to leave you , he said whispering near my ears .
Then he started sucking my back neck sliding my hairs aside he went down continously kissing my back. My hands were on the wall and he was grabbing my hands from back continiously sucking.
He released my bra strap making my body half naked from back.
He Turned me back and lifted me up so that my legs are on waist and my hand on his neck.
He took me to the bed and made me lay down.
He get on top of me but I pushed him to the other side of the bed and get on top of him, he was breathing heavily.
I started kissing his neck keeping my hands on his chest.
He groaned and pulled me more closer to him sliding his hands on my naked back.
I continued kissing his neck for a while.
Then I went a little up near his lips and he was eagerly waiting for the moment I will kiss him.
I leaned down towards his lips and our lips met.
We started sucking each other's lips vigorously.
He stood up and sat on the bed still sucking my lips vigrously so that I am on his lap and my legs on his waist.
He was kissing me deliberately pulling me more closer filling the negligible space between us.
He started pressing my breasts due to which I moaned lightly.
He took my bra off revealing half of my body to himself.
Then started sucking my neck pressing my naked breasts pulling his finger in and out of the peaks .
Ahhhh..uhhhh..shhaa.. , I moaned out loudly making him further loose his control .
He lifted me up holding my hips and laying on the bed.
Our bodies were colliding with each other I could literally feel his chest on my naked chest and his peaks were touching mine making me feel more aroused.
His hands were on my hips massaging them and he was kissing my lips vigorously biting.
Ummhhhh..mmmm , I was moaning as he was kissing me.
He pulled me more closer to him even after there was no space between us , we were lying on the bed he was on top of me , his hands were on my hips pressing and massaging them , my hands were on his hair caressing them and my legs were on his waist.
He started licking my breasts making me moan louder and louder..
I kept my hands on his back and I was trying so hard to control myself.
He kissed my peaks and I closed my eyes feeling it moaning continously .
He turned me back and started licking my back still pressing my hips .
His actions were making me moan out louder and louder and he was loving it was clearly visible on his face .
After some time he turned me back and pulled my pants off.
Shaheer.. , I whispered.
No baby I am not doing that right now it will be too soon so relax , he said whispering.
And pulled his pants off as well.
He again took me on his lap and holded me a little up licking my chest and I was caressing his hairs to control myself .
I was moaning continously.
He pulled me back again and started kissing my neck pressing my breasts by his one hand.
He pulled me more closer to him by gripping my hairs by his another hand lightly.
I tightened my grip on his back as he was getting more and more harder making me moan continously but it was feeling so good .
Sha..sh..shaheer.. , I said moaning lightly and whispering.
Baby I am not done yet , I replied still sucking my neck .
I could feel his hot breathe on my neck.
He pushed me again but this time in such a manner that my stomach is in front of him.
He started licking it.. still massaging my breasts..
Shhhhhh..ugghhhhh..Babb..bbyy.. , I moaned so loudly so that if someone is outside he hear it clearly.
.
After some time
.
Shaheer released me . We wore are clothes back and I lyed on the bed. He lyed right next to me covering a blanket on us.
Today we are going back gonna miss this place alott , shaheer said.
Haainnaa.. me too , I said making a sad face.
I love you baby , he said keeping his one hand below my head .
Love you too good night , I replied smiling .
I kept my hand on his back and face on his chest , his another hand on my back covering me.
And then we slept.
(PLEASE GUYS DO VOTE , COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW THEN ONLY I WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE)
LOVE YOU ALL
PRECAP: RHEA IS ANGRY